Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I compete understand what you mean. Someone like Jason Manford springs to mind when you think "charitable, family friendly and kind"

I don't think he's a nasty person, just sarcastic which doesn't always carry over well on a podcast.
Yep, I don't think he's a complete monster, but his 'act' is generally being a bit a moany, grumpy sod which is probably a slightly exaggerated version of the real Chris (but the furlough comments were completely out of order)

Not really the sort of person you think of when looking to front a feel good charity fundraiser

Reactions: 5
Jason Mansford? Screams charity and family?! Nearly fell off my chuffing chair there when I read that. The same guy who was sexting and sending dirty photos/videos to underwear models whilst his wife was pregnant?! And has done so with more than a dozen women?!
Da fuqqqqqqq goes on in peoples heads.

I compete understand what you mean. Someone like Jason Manford springs to mind when you think "charitable, family friendly and kind"

I don't think he's a nasty person, just sarcastic which doesn't always carry over well on a podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jason Mansford? Screams charity and family?! Nearly fell off my chuffing chair there when I read that. The same guy who was sexting and sending dirty photos/videos to underwear models whilst his wife was pregnant?! And has done so with more than a dozen women?!
I thought exactly the same 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Oh my goodness, I hadn't heard of those things happening. 😳

It was just of knowing of his charity ninjas, driving in the pandemic and knowing he has a lot of children that led me to that comment. Which in isolation does look like that. 😅

I do hate the culture of you doing one wrong thing means you're a bad person forever though. I'm certainly not infallible, but I'd hope to not be judged today solely on my past.

Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly, can't stand the guy!

Reactions: 2
My thoughts exactly, can't stand the guy!
I used to quite like him

I went to see him in stand up about a week after the news stories broke. And he came out looking like utter tit and said heckle me now so you don't ruin the show by interrupting. But I when you do bear in mind I have heard it all already. And some bloke heckled and he just rolled his eyes and said original (it wasn't at all) we laughed and the show went on.

I'm just not a fan of comedians branching out into presenting.

Eughh I was at an event last where that Jason Manford was hosting and he actually made a joke about “his current girlfriend” not about her per se but alluding to what he done to his wife. Just couldn’t find him funny

• Wow
  • Angry
I quite like them both and still listen to the podcast. I did notice Chris being interviewed on Lorraine and he said he visited a centre in Walker which is just through the tunnel from him. It is through the tunnel from Cleadon/South Shields. Not Stocksfield though..

I quite like them both and still listen to the podcast. I did notice Chris being interviewed on Lorraine and he said he visited a centre in Walker which is just through the tunnel from him. It is through the tunnel from Cleadon/South Shields. Not Stocksfield though..
Yes I’m near the tunnel so when I heard him say that I immediately thought he’s tripped up there!

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t just one wrong thing though was it? It was multiple and by multiple in the tens of women his infidelity ran.

Listen, I’m no saint but if there’s a measuring stick in terms of behaviour, I’m nowhere near Jason Manford nor have I made a living out of being a pure smarmy bastard about my behaviour.

Oh my goodness, I hadn't heard of those things happening. 😳

It was just of knowing of his charity ninjas, driving in the pandemic and knowing he has a lot of children that led me to that comment. Which in isolation does look like that. 😅

I do hate the culture of you doing one wrong thing means you're a bad person forever though. I'm certainly not infallible, but I'd hope to not be judged today solely on my past.

Reactions: 4
Noticed Rosie hasn’t said anything on her stories supporting Chris. Like someone said earlier, she hates that he’s more famous than her!! 🤣

Reactions: 18
It wasn’t just one wrong thing though was it? It was multiple and by multiple in the tens of women his infidelity ran.

Listen, I’m no saint but if there’s a measuring stick in terms of behaviour, I’m nowhere near Jason Manford nor have I made a living out of being a pure smarmy bastard about my behaviour.
He might be a twit in real life but the charity ninja work has changed lives.

I like Chris but what has he actually done in for charity bar presenting a show that could provide exposure for his career? Not a lot.

When I watched the first 10mins of CIN when all the presenters were on stage, Jason had a more natural presenting skill than Chris too. But that could have been nerves 🤷

Reactions: 6
He might be a twit in real life but the charity ninja work has changed lives.

I like Chris but what has he actually done in for charity bar presenting a show that could provide exposure for his career? Not a lot.

When I watched the first 10mins of CIN when all the presenters were on stage, Jason had a more natural presenting skill than Chris too. But that could have been nerves 🤷
‘In real life’ is kind of the most important 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Next best choice would be Vernon Kay, remember his ‘gravy’ sexts?
I am unwell because I just remembered them 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I rather enjoy Chris as a presenter! and I agree that he looked lush 🤪 Rosie is clearly seething he’s got a top gig hence the radio silence. When is she going to realise she has mediocre talent and that she’s only ‘famous’ through her marriage ffs. She does not come across well on tv or stage at all. I cringed all the way through their podcast show because of her awkwardness and tit stage presence. She needs to wind her neck in and go back to being CRW before chris fucks off and leaves her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my word her eyebrows on her Insta stories are absolutely COMICAL. They look ridiculous! Why are they so high?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.