Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hate all these influencers gifting each other their tit when they could actually give said stuff to folk who are really in need. A warm winter coat would be classed as a luxury to some people, particularly this winter. Rosie has enough money to buy a hundred bleeping coats if she wanted. VILE CREATURES.

Reactions: 31
I like how we’ve been discussing Rosie and Chris sleeping in separate beds, marriage not being the strongest ever etc etc. and the is focus of the coat pic is of her wedding ring. SUBTLE HUH.

Reactions: 5
If they have bought a new house before selling their old one that might not have been the best move in terms of the financial turmoil we are currently in!

Reactions: 3
If they have bought a new house before selling their old one that might not have been the best move in terms of the financial turmoil we are currently in!
Given that the government are removing higher tax rates, I'm sure the likes of the Ramsey's will be fine. They could easily rent it out and cover the mortgage I would imagine

It's us Joe-Publics that will weeping into our food bank bags.

Reactions: 12
Given that the government are removing higher tax rates, I'm sure the likes of the Ramsey's will be fine. They could easily rent it out and cover the mortgage I would imagine

It's us Joe-Publics that will weeping into our food bank bags.
Will there be that many people clamouring to rent it after Robin probably trashed it 🤣

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t know how she got through the SMA tour when Rafe was just 8 months old????!!

I will give you a clue Rosie

YOUR MAM!!!!!!!!!!

Also it’s human BEING not BEEN.

You live the life of Riley and bang on about hard your life is. Look at all those you went to school with. I bet lots are struggling to eat or heat their homes, work full time AND look after their kids etc.
Check your privilege, you have turned into the exact person you used to mock!

Reactions: 37
I’ve got to say - her weird shape of face and waxy skin are a bit of a sign of drinking too much (I’ve lived that so I know)
Girl needs a reality check, some exercise and a few weeks off the Vino.
I think she has lost her way a bit

Reactions: 7
I am so glad I found this thread. I used to follow RR in the early days way before the podcast and her friendship with Gi. I think it was actually around the time Robyn had his accident.
The change in her is unreal, there was a time she used to complain about people who had money and could afford stuff being gifted it and how they should donate, pay it forward.
She that has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Touring the country while Rafe was 8 months old. Yes, just howwwww did you manage Lady Muck? duck me. She forgets we all saw the daily vids of them travelling in style to the next destination, drinking on the job, wailing her show tunes and so on. Honestly, she is bleeping unreal. I used to really enjoy her posts back when she set up meets for lonely mums etc. Now this, and worst of all is that she doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got to say - her weird shape of face and waxy skin are a bit of a sign of drinking too much (I’ve lived that so I know)
Girl needs a reality check, some exercise and a few weeks off the Vino.
I think she has lost her way a bit
There’s more chance of Lord Lucan riding Shergar up Atlantis high street than CRW doing any of that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This weeks podcast- hanging a telly, new wardrobes and they have a decorator in doing work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.