Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad time to point out Neil is one of the best choreographers & that’s why producers keep him to aid with all couples??? I think she’s got a great dancer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well done Rosie! For someone with Butlins level of talent, you’ve ridden Chris’s coat tails hard to get these gigs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just glad she’s not been paired with Kai or Gio! I’m here for this tit show cos we know how badly she comes across on camera 🍿

Reactions: 7
Bad time to point out Neil is one of the best choreographers & that’s why producers keep him to aid with all couples??? I think she’s got a great dancer!
Great choreographer he may be, but that doesn't mean that anybody actually wants to dance with him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still listen to the podcast and I know why others wouldn’t like her but I’ll still watch. Would much rather they have a few random members of the public though for a special.

Reactions: 3
Let’s all prey for a Gemma Collins moment on strictly…..

I do agree she would be good to watch in the jungle mind.

Reactions: 4
The comments on the Daily Mail article about her being on Strictky are hilarious 🤣 lol

Reactions: 2
Is there some tea on Neil or something and that’s why people don’t like him?

I have always liked him and I thought he never got a partner as he is tied up running his dance school but is still part of the “Strictly Family” as he assists with choreography

• Haha
I follow a Strictly Facebook fan group and I would say roughly 75% are saying they love her and 25% asking “who is she?”
Sorry to quote myself, but how do you explain to random people gushing over her, that I used to like her but not any more, without sounding like a right witch??

And with the Christmas episode being prerecorded, I think if there were any major slip ups/falls they would be allowed to start again

Reactions: 6
I doubt she'd fall on her arse. She'll probably, at the least, be fairly competent. She's danced in the past, so she won't be terrible (more's the pity)

Reactions: 2
It's aired on Xmas day isn't it?! She'll love being in the nations' living rooms on Xmas day. FFS, smug slug.

I can just imagine the conversations in everyone’s house on Xmas say, who is that? Chris Ramsays wife… who? He’s a comedian he used to have tit hair… oh him! I thought his wife would be fit tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if the strictly training will have already started?
I think someone mentioned she was training at the same place Chris did, so I assume that means yes.
so they’ve definitely moved house then? Funny that nothing at all has been mentioned by them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.