Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These boring unfunny fuckers have just popped up in an advert (dunno what for, hit the skip button) on one of my favourite podcasts.

Babba-doo babba-doo bugger off.

What does she actually do (/did?)

Reactions: 3
The ads (or ads advertising ads??) at the beginning of the podcast drive me mad. Chris sounds SO fake and cringe

Reactions: 6
The ads (or ads advertising ads??) at the beginning of the podcast drive me mad. Chris sounds SO fake and cringe
Same. when I do bother to listen to them I always press 'skip 15 seconds' about 8 times instantly!

Reactions: 11
Where is this evidence of her having lost weight :LOL: I saw one story with a flattering filter on but no full body shots! She should surely lose a few lbs if she’s intensively training for strictly.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t win the Christmas strictly 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Full body shot from the Christmas special. She does look like she’s lost quite a bit of weight.
2A69EBB0-C680-4BA8-984A-80F92AEBB039.png

2A266D82-32AE-4DEE-BC3E-205D424C7235.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Someone who was there said she did the best dance of the night. Jeez, just hope this keeps her off the main show. She's got a big SM fanbase and I imagine there's quite a big crossover with Strictly viewership. Chris was also really popular. If she was actually good, too, she could do really well.

Reactions: 2
Full body shot from the Christmas special. She does look like she’s lost quite a bit of weight.
View attachment 1792531
View attachment 1792529
She does look like she's lost weight, but also just having someone else dress her will help. She does not dress well for her frame. She is short with big boobs and it can be tricky, but she often looks frumpy. She also wears a lot of shoes that goe up to her ankle, which then shorten her legs more.

Reactions: 7
Day off from work ?! What works that then 🤔 and what makeup? She literally looks grubby and dishevelled as always....oh wait, it was a sneaky way to mention she's on strictly? Surely not! 🥱🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.