Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bugeyeboo

i’m glad I don’t have to see Rosie posing under a pink cherry blossom tree firing puns left right and centre this Spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Calabria

VIP Member
The thing is, her new hair doesn’t even look like what she thinks. It’s not Brigitte Bardot-esque AT ALL - far too big and far too perfectly done. It doesn’t even look like that seventies Farrah Fawcett look, which a lot of people seem to be doing on Instagram lately.

It’s pure Eighties Sloaney Pony. Might as well add some pearl earrings, a ruffled collar shirt and jodphurs. That’s the look she’s emulating. She belongs on the cover of a Jilly Cooper novel.

It looks like she has a really nice natural loose curl to her hair in that latest Reel. Such a shame she blow dries it in such an ugly way.
Perpetua from Bridget Jones!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaLaDoDo

The Q&As...why oh why is someone asking her about improving her sister’s milk production? Not La Leche League? Not the NCT? Not the National Breastfeeding Helpline? Not your health visitor? You ask Rosie Londoner, influencer mum of one? Gahhh....

• Haha

Author123

Chatty Member
Totally agree. Give it a few years and maybe then I’ll feel ready to watch a movie about that ‘weird time we were all locked down’ but at the moment it’s not even too close to the bone: it literally is the bone! (Stretching metaphors a bit - but hopefully you get what I mean!)

I wonder if A-list actors were only involved because they literally had nothing else on given the circumstances and given short commitment/filming time.

bugeyeboo

The film she’s been showing off about in Insta is being panned, lols

I had a look to see what our GOMI pals were saying and someone wrote that another influencer they saw said it was boring.

The Guardian have rated it one star!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Author123

Chatty Member
It will definitely just be Rose running a second instagram account under his name as a way to make up more q & a’s! 😂

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
What’s with the affected and dodgy English accent?! It’s as if she’s pretending to be English! Utterly bizarre. I think she’s pretending to be far more posh than she really is.

I find her so cringe! The fact that she never shows her husband but goes on about exes is just so awkward.
She likes to pretend she is like Kate Middleton. She says people have told her she looks like her...fucking lol.

• Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Just popped in to say that after her exposing the racist messages, I respect her a little bit more.

edited to say that I dont usually approve if bigger platforms sharing smaller accounts that send them abuse BUT in this instance, I am glad she did.

sunseeker23333

Given that her two publicly acknowledged BFFs live outside of the UK, and that she is now stranded in Australia without her mother, it must be incredibly lonely. She didn't describe this new friend as 'bestie for life' as she usually does, I think its more of a convenience than a true friendship.
I do hope there's more to her life than what she lets out, because from outsider perspective it doesnt look like fun at all, no matter how many cocktails and smiles you mix in your videos.
Just thinking back to her pre-wedding girls trip in Mykonos, you never hear that she's even in touch with any of those girls, which would be fine IF you don't craft your whole online persona around being this super popular party girl who everyone is obsessed about. Of course that legendary cheese party on rooftop with no guests was a true testament to that.

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Her body is fine. She’s clearly healthy and confident. Not everyone can have a perfectly pulled in waist, especially after pregnancy.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Not sure why the titties arrived but could it have been from pregnancy?
She got them years before she got pregnant or married. There are photos of her with a small chest and photos of her with very round big boobs a bit later. They aren't natural, if they were she'd need to wear a bra with them and she doesn't. That's not good genes, it's defying gravity!

UsernameLeah

Oh WOW! I used to follow Rosie’s blog waaaaaay back in the day, I thought she was quite cool at one point and was good for outfit inspo before IG took over with fashion, so had to check her out after I saw she had a thread. Who does she think she is??? The old school Delia Smith style cooking, floral dresses and the Mumsy hair cut and FAKE posh accent tagged in Somerset 🤣 Get over yourself hun it’s really cringe.
She’s probably just trying to rebrand. Her current mood board is less cheap, slutty dresses to show off fake boobs and legs and more mumsy dresses to look like a clone of her american best friend forever Julia. Too bad they don’t suit her.

After the demise of her wild girl party days, the nazi hat scandal, the fake handbags, the end of most of her friendships and contacts in London, the failure to bag a handsome millionaire as a husband and the marriage to the guy she won’t show the face (though she was happy to feature him on the blog before they started to date) she decided it was time to go all Nigela Lawson on us and is probably fishing for a cooking show. One can dream, right?

• Haha
  • Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
All the charcuterie boards are showing on Rosie’s waistline.
Eeesh. She's been very open about the weight gain OR like someone else said, stopping photoshopping so much. Bodies change. Especially after having a kid. Fair play to her if she's gonna be more transparent from now on.

Libertine

VIP Member
She photoshops her photos and applies filters on Instagram to videos and photos, so I wouldn’t be holding her up as a beacon of natural womanhood just yet.

HelloStereo

VIP Member