Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhat hypocritical that she is now lecturing us about racism. I have unfollowed her

Reactions: 7
Her latest grid post is an advert for a perfume brand and she squirts some of it on her wrist and then rubs her wrists together. NO! You don’t do that! Jesus Christ. It crushes the scent. Why was she asked to promote the perfume?! 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Her latest grid post is an advert for a perfume brand and she squirts some of it on her wrist and then rubs her wrists together. NO! You don’t do that! Jesus Christ. It crushes the scent. Why was she asked to promote the perfume?! 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️
Is that true? Clearly I’m a perfume dunce 😁

Reactions: 2
Yes so true! I often spray a little in my hair as it lasts longer than on my skin.

I’ve never rubbed (sorry made me laugh) My grandma taught me when I was young to spray on both wrists so that’s just always what I’ve done but I didn’t know it was because it crushes the scent and I just don’t see why you would do it anyway unless you’re too lazy to change hands to spray the other 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh, you are all so Fabulous, I wish my Grandy had taught me such wonders... all I learned was red coat, no knickers.... which is also possibly apt... 😘

She has been trying to convince herself and her followers that she is not Racist.But her actions in Real Life speaks louder than her posts!!!
Wearing Nazi Hat !!!! Shame !!! She should go and educate herself first about nazi!!! And what they did! They also hate Black People ! She has been feeding people her lies.She has created imagine of herself on social media that has nothing to do with who she really is in real life.I know How she treat people.I! One day all her lies will be exposed and the Truth will come out ! And the way she is useing her chis to get followers and money is horrible.Mothers should protect their children.

There is no one excuse for wearing Nazi hat ! The sign is very visible on the hat.Its the same with wearing KKK outfit.Its not acceptable to make fun with outfits like that.Its very racist.

There is no one excuse for wearing Nazi hat ! The sign is very visible on the hat.Its the same with wearing KKK outfit.Its not acceptable to make fun with outfits like that.Its very racist.
I wasn't and don't think that is acceptable, I just wondered if she has ever apologised for it or attempted to explain it in an "I didn't realise what I was doing" way.
Surely she realises that posting so much BLM stuff and appearing to be actively anti-racist is a bit silly with that photo floating around ready to bite her in the behind at some point?

Reactions: 4
Any more goss on the Londoner recently? She’s said on her stories she’s looking for a Montessori nanny to take to Texas....something about making a movie connected to Space X????

I know what you mean, but she’s not alone in terms of self promotion. Check out justalittlebuild, thehousebuild and huntersandheels to name just a few. Their accounts have changed over the years to feature lots of ads, using kids to sell etc. Wealthy individuals who get gifted expensive products all the time. It’s shameful, but Instagram has gone that way unfortunately. Advertising pays.
Hunters & Heels is so far up Rosie’s arse she will need surgically removed 🙄

I've been working in the PR/social media industry for more than 6 years now, and she has the WORST reputation in the agency world. She's an actual nightmare to work with, and is known to be difficult and extremely rude to the poor people who have to deal with her... Delivering the bare minimum and sometimes not even sticking to the terms of her contract, but she's so horrible that people end up accepting whatever content she makes if it means they don't have to deal with her. Her fees are also completely ridiculous for the actual 'influence' that she has. I used to follow her yearsssss ago but couldn't deal with the smugness
How much, in the ball park, would she earn per post??

The Q&As...why oh why is someone asking her about improving her sister’s milk production? Not La Leche League? Not the NCT? Not the National Breastfeeding Helpline? Not your health visitor? You ask Rosie Londoner, influencer mum of one? Gahhh....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she writes her own Qs ... why would anyone ask these things to some random upper class, tea chugging twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.