Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old PJ! I feel bad for him, seeing how far Rose goes to hide him when he clearly never had any issue with his photos being on her blog before. It’s pretty hurtful!

Random question but does anyone know, is he native Dutch? Or is he English, with Dutch family?

Reactions: 2
Poor old PJ! I feel bad for him, seeing how far Rose goes to hide him when he clearly never had any issue with his photos being on her blog before. It’s pretty hurtful!

Random question but does anyone know, is he native Dutch? Or is he English, with Dutch family?
I believe he is native Dutch.

Where can I find photos of him?
If you google his name pj van sandwijk you will see photos of him. But you will also see photos of her brother, who looks very like him! This blog post has photos of him: https://www.thelondoner.me/2014/06/glastonbury-snippets-part-1.html

He is a totally normal looking man, and from the distant photos she allowed on her wedding blog he looks very tall and handsome on their wedding day. She claims it's him who does not wish to be featured, but as he has been featured before one can only assume she wants to create some sort of air of mystery about him. If you do a Google search and scroll down a bit you'll even see photos of her with her ex Damian. She has not been subtle about her relationship with him in any way :oops:

Reactions: 4
That candid photo where he’s not looking at the camera shows he’s not a bad looking guy. He probably shouldn’t pout though! Or maybe he was being deliberately silly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen the latest Q&A? Apparently PJ is getting his own insta. I wonder if he'll show his face, or if it'll be obscured by confetti in all of his posts! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will definitely just be Rose running a second instagram account under his name as a way to make up more q & a’s! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god guys her new IGTV re the make up.. the fake voice is absolutely hilarious!! Does she actually think people believe that’s the way she speaks?!

• Haha
Does anyone think she actually lives in a house in Notting Hill? She certainly seems to, but I just don't understand how she could go from a small flat (which she never disclosed the neighbourhood if I recall, so I doubt it was anywhere too trendy) to a multi million pound house? Even with PJ.

Her old flat (of Boursin gate 🤣) was pretty much in Bayswater I think. And pretty certain their previous place was in Marylebone. So, no, don’t really think they’re in Notting Hill ‘proper’ otherwise she’d show off more of it.

Reactions: 5
Never forget Boursin gate hahaha! Well Rosie has got form for lying about where she lives (remember the fixer upper) so to be honest I doubt whether her home is 1) in NH, 2) a house rather than a maisonette or split level flat, 3) owned rather than rented. Someone on GOMI once commented they thought it was rented because there was a sticker decal on Lily's nursery wall rather than it being repainted. But then how could they rent it out while they were in LA (which I thought had seemed likely, but maybe wasn't the case at all? Maybe they actually moved out and ended their lease? And they're off to Texas soon...)

I'm just fascinated by all these influencers who post all their pictures in Notting Hill and turn out to live nowhere near.

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely rented, but they did buy the Aga they had installed at the beginning. I’m assuming it’s privately rented from someone they know. The place in the country she’s been posting from is her Mum’s house.

Thanks bugeyeboo! How do you know this? 👀
I had a feeling her "I found this wonky (!!!) cute house in NH with an AGA!" tale was complete BS.

Reactions: 1
Just a combination of long time GOMI reading but also just from her own socials! It was in one of her inane Ask Me Anything stories when they first moved. They had builders in to make changes but someone asked and she said they were renting it.

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you. That is interesting! It makes me think, how can someone who writes that made up fairytale crap on their blog for thousands to read, knowing it isn't true at all, feel happy about their actual life after publishing it? But I suppose her blog has always read like a fairytale.

This is what she wrote: "So imagine my immense joy (and I mean immense, I burst into tears on the first viewing – way to play it cool Rosie!) upon finding the perfect, wonky old house right here in Notting Hill. Complete with aga of my dreams."

But she (possibly) didn't find the house, it isn't wonky, and it wasn't complete with aga of her dreams. And may not even be in Notting Hill.

Never change Rosie 😂

• Haha
57A27703-03F1-4C92-AA71-96CC1EA98678.jpeg

you can see in the corner what a bodged job it was getting it in there, it’s taken some of the skirting off. Probably more behind that artfully placed Custard to hide any further holes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.