Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has had a similar cut and her natural hair is quite curly but I think that length and curl doesnt even look good on models.

I just wondered if she is doing recommendations more for an engagement with AU followers and in the end she’ll just get the standard cut. After all it’s been a long turn since hairdressers have been open in UK.
I just learnt not to believe everything ‘influencers’ say. They do so much for the ‘effect’ and gaining engagement.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Or she’s trying to increase engagement in order to line up a good FREE hairdresser in Sydney?

Reactions: 7
For sure!! Look how she tagged some of the hair dressers and they’re reposting seeing how many followers she has and are all trying to strike a deal first. Let’s see which big spender wins

Reactions: 2
She looks a bit “bumpy” in her latest picture. Wonder if we’ll get a pun about bringing extra luggage or something like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s knocked up, isn’t she?

There is at least one excellent private hospital on the Gold Coast and Australia’s maternity wards are probably less restrictive than the UK’s at the moment.

Reactions: 1
yes, I realised after but couldn't edit it, haha. They look very similar.
Sorry I realised I already replied, my brain is a bit fried today. Yes! They look so similar!! Eek!

I agree with the poster who said she might be pregnant

She’s knocked up, isn’t she?

There is at least one excellent private hospital on the Gold Coast and Australia’s maternity wards are probably less restrictive than the UK’s at the moment.
I thought this earlier - she’s definitely preggo again, I’m trying to think of a suitable pun but she might just steal it like she did ‘koala-ty time’!!

Reactions: 6
Gonna try and reinvent herself as some kind of surfer chick now probably :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she isn’t pregnant. It might be quarantine bloat, hence she is talking about the probiotics and using exercise machine.

see I thought that cup in the latest stories was empty, the way she moved it, just seemed that way to me.
Cup was definitely empty, I just took it as though she’d already finished it. She also posted a photo of some gin the other day, but I seem to remember her doing stuff like that during her last pregnancy so that doesn’t really mean anything.
I think it’s just because she’s been hiding her stomach recently and she’s usually one to show off her figure, so it’s a bit out of character for her. Doesn’t prove anything either way, just gets us talking, which I’m sure she’s loving

Reactions: 5
Cup was definitely empty, I just took it as though she’d already finished it. She also posted a photo of some gin the other day, but I seem to remember her doing stuff like that during her last pregnancy so that doesn’t really mean anything.
I think it’s just because she’s been hiding her stomach recently and she’s usually one to show off her figure, so it’s a bit out of character for her. Doesn’t prove anything either way, just gets us talking, which I’m sure she’s loving
yeah I thought she might be from that post with lilly too but then again she often wears things that are unflattering for her figure so who knows! the whole empty coffee cup thing was so odd!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.