Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh WOW! I used to follow Rosie’s blog waaaaaay back in the day, I thought she was quite cool at one point and was good for outfit inspo before IG took over with fashion, so had to check her out after I saw she had a thread. Who does she think she is??? The old school Delia Smith style cooking, floral dresses and the Mumsy hair cut and FAKE posh accent tagged in Somerset 🤣 Get over yourself hun it’s really cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Leleletmetellyou

I've been working in the PR/social media industry for more than 6 years now, and she has the WORST reputation in the agency world. She's an actual nightmare to work with, and is known to be difficult and extremely rude to the poor people who have to deal with her... Delivering the bare minimum and sometimes not even sticking to the terms of her contract, but she's so horrible that people end up accepting whatever content she makes if it means they don't have to deal with her. Her fees are also completely ridiculous for the actual 'influence' that she has. I used to follow her yearsssss ago but couldn't deal with the smugness

Elizah D

Barf!!! Oh, look at me getting ready for my dinner party. Let’s scan the fridge.....seltzer water....cans of coke.... oh, look, is that six bottles of dom perignon champagne I see?
i‘m not pretentious at all..... but oh so very cutsie....repeat....barf...

PS- cheapest bottle of that champagne is $140. But more likely $200/bottle.....what a twit

And that perfume runs $450/bottle...ok, I’ll stop now

Last edited:
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
I’m not sure actually but probably. This was back when Rosie was with that Damien guy and she liked to pretend she was part of some elitist high society private school crowd.
the days of the "fixer upper" :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
This absolute gem hahahahaha. Yes I’m sure women crowded around because you were carrying a florescent plastic wallet that looked like a reject from a school supply cupboard. Her old blogs are just full on horseshit.

I’m stuck in a 2012 Rosie time warp now 😵💫 another belter.. the time Ne-Yo ‘invited’ them to a party. They definitely didn’t buy tickets. Nope.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tweetypie

I think she will post but say she was lucky enough to already be there - she will say she had the foresight to know to leave the day before and isn’t she so lucky she did?! Then return in the spring when tier 4 is done

VipersNest

Guys, if you fancy a laugh or have a couple of hours to kill I would highly recommend doing a deep dive on her old travel posts. I read a particular gem last night that involved our gal Rosebud gabbling in Spanish to a photographer named Angel in the sand dunes of Morocco about the Greek financial crisis. AMAZING :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig shit. She probably still does think that.
This was when I loved her blog and was so jealous of her lifestyle, looking back I cannot believe I was so naive :LOL:

Reactions: 13

emm

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a knob. But that post was just saying that it's natural and normal for children to do that and she wasn't saying she was going to encourage it or show her daughter how. I think she tries to be risqué but I don't see anything sinister behind that post. Perhaps if children knew it was normal and their bodies aren't shameful they would be more likely to confide in patents or caregivers if anything untoward were to happen.
I think it is just a weird thing to post about imo, the internet is full of weirdos, I wouldn't want to give them a mental image of this related to my child tbh

Gemgemgemgem

She doesn't even need to say she's working for visa purposes. Spouses and dependants are included on the main worker's visa. Bloody sucks.
When I said $$$ I didn't mean flight costs. I meant that the Australian government let a certain percentage of overseas workers here because they know they'll get a huge cut of their earnings as tax. It's wrong. Their priority should have been getting Australians who are stranded overseas safely home, not letting 'film producers' and their wives and sprogs here to produce a naff film no-one needs or wants to see. She's a selfish cu-nt. And I can't believe she got the koala-ty time line out just hours after landing. Predictable and boring.
Give her two days and she will be speaking loudly on behalf of aboriginal women who have "no voice". After all she's been the voice of black women, victims of DV and Mexicans over the last year. Slowly saving humanity, what a gem.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
That is excellent @Runestone!

- The fixer upper - she pretended that she and Damian (Kimmelman, her ex) were buying a huge flat together in central London when in fact it was just him.
- Boursin Gate - as mentioned she clinked 2 glasses together to pretend there were more people enjoying garlicky cheese with her than there actually were.
- Capgate - the nazi cap party
- The noisy Loubs - I can't find the post but wayyyy back when she was with Damian they went out and the restaurant served him peanuts when he was allergic. She wrote a scathing review which included the immortal line (paraphrased) "I stomped over to the staff in my satusfyingly noisy Louboutins"
- Naked family pool party - she went to france and got topless in the pool with her mum, dad, brother, and brother's girlfriend (not sure if PJ was there)
- Teeny Tiny (naked) Tom - her ex before PJ I think, he was short and she posted a picture of him naked (from behind) fixing her wall clock.
- Swissgate - she and Phoebe went to Switzerland to stay at the family home of either P's boyfriend (now husband) or one of his friends, someone posted on GOMI saying they were there and the pair of them behaved so badly, were really rude to the family, messy and dirty, and went skinny dipping in a lake and were asked to leave early
- iOffer fake bags - as mentioned in the screenshot above
- The never seen cauliflower cheese post - someone found an unposted recipe on her website somehow and it never ever saw the light of day because of the GOMI mockery
- The pre and post boob job receipts - self explanatory
- Sean Lennon and Liv Tyler - she met them once through PJ and referred to Yoko Ono as "Sean's Mum" which someone quickly took as their username 🤣

Honestly if anyone has a few months to kill please read the GOMI thread, it is pure gold.

• Haha
  • Heart

fmmac

I'm not sure why she's embarrassed. She's fairly plain looking herself. It's not as if he's punching...😕

VipersNest

That hair is getting worse every time I see it, she really has aged herself with it. What a contrast from the Rosie of years ago, she's morphed into a complete frump.

emm

VIP Member
The film she’s been showing off about in Insta is being panned, lols

I had a look to see what our GOMI pals were saying and someone wrote that another influencer they saw said it was boring.

The Guardian have rated it one star!
even the ad makes it look boring, just full of the lockdown cliches none of us need to be reminded of, toilet paper, zoom meetings etc... who wants to watch this when we are living it? atm films are about escapism surely? I cannot believe they managed to get a list actors involved