Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
I think it's offensive that you think it means she isn't independent. USP or no USP, the brands want her, and pay good money for her. The idea that she hasn't successfully transitioned is purely your opinion, not fact
No where do I mention whether I believe she is independent or not. Maybe you’ve confused me with another poster?

And unless you have inside information (in which case I would question why you are on a gossip forum/trash thread), brands wanting her and paying good money for her, is purely your opinion, not fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

lemonlime

VIP Member
She's been really dodgy on the past and I haven't followed her in ages but I'm pleasantly surprised at the tone of her Q&A, even if it was her that were sending the questions. She comes off a lot more grounded and likeable. And her daughter is a doll, what a cute kid.

i personally like the going-grey look on her. Again pleased to see anyone but especially an influencer taking this was and braving the awkward in between phase while your hair changes. It actually make me less self conscious for future greys for I've been getting upset after spotting my first couple ones this year. I wonder if she'll stick with it.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I know this is pages back and I’m sorry to bring it up... but the flat she moved into in the second post, those are £300 Ikea sofas! Nothing wrong with Ikea I should say, just not what you’d expect from an upper class heiress type as Rosie loves to claim.

I know a woman who adores Rosie because she basically pulls the same stunts. It’s quite shocking how many people fall for it, but when you know the truth it’s both hilarious and really sad to watch.

She lives in a totally average, shared ownership, one bed flat in London (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but takes photos outside a beautiful multi-million pound victorian property not that far from she lives on Instagram, essentially to imply it’s her house. Stuff like that. Doesn’t have any real friends anymore so gets away with a lot of lies on social media. I think she & Rosie would really get along!

filmxnoir

I wondered if Rosie would have a thread on here.. anyway, she was on my flight back home from LA last night. Rather plain looking - definitely not as striking as she appears in her photos and not as tall as I thought she’d be. Hardly interacted with her husband or mother, either.

Thisisnotanad

It’s very high in fat and really unhealthy

16 grams of saturated fat in a seven ounce serving. That is 80% of daily fat requirement... and it’s saturated fat.
fat is not unhealthy. Often things that are fat free are full of sugar because fat=flavour. Your views on fat are very outdated. There’s lots of studies and stories about fat fuelled diets out there, maybe worth reading up on sugar vs fat.
Obesity became a problem when everything became fat-free...🙄

Ladies, eat the fat. Eat the full fat Greek yogurt, have the full fat milk in your coffee, eat nuts, eat avocado, etc.

Cheaper by the dozen or half dozen. 😉

She tagged a business in Tugan - maybe there are chi chi parts of Tugan, but it’s probably best known for being the suburb where six lanes of traffic from the Pacific Highway intersect with four lanes of traffic from the Gold Coast Highway.

You’ve got to admire the effort she is putting in to make an undesirable location look aspirational.
Tugun...and it’s not necessarily undesirable. There’s really no ugly places along the Gold Coast Highway., except for Surfers which is distinctly tacky. Currumbin is right next to Tugun and it’s usually pricey, very leafy and desirable.

Last edited:

openbook1

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due- good that she is being so pro vaccine in her latest q&a.
I just had a look through her insta and agree. She seems to have grown quite a bit as a person. I like that she's embracing her grey hair and isn't injected with fillers and Botox like a lot of influencers.

Also her American spelling of favourite and flavour on that stupid Q&A 🙄 You are British you fool use British English!

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Scroll down even further and his father (presumably - Jan van Sandwijk) and both her parents have credits as "the filmmakers would like to thank".

• Haha
  • Wow

Whatthecatsaid

She’s used that god awful orange filter they are all using which smooths things out but she’s I think at least 5 years younger than me and whilst I’m not as young looking as I was, I don’t look like her. I haven’t been in the sun much though and I live a less glamorous life than she does so maybe that helps. Her hair looks so dry. If she’s going to let the grey through she needs to get some decent hair conditioner and frizz stuff stat... a friend of mine is 37 and fully grey and her hair is soft and silky because she has it well cut, styles it well and uses good treatments.
Cue Rose working with a brand that does grey hair and telling us all how to go grey gracefully. Maybe we should get commission for all the ideas we give these bloggers?

Reactions: 10

IrishName

VIP Member
I’m isolating and catching up on lots of old bloggers etc.
I used to post on the old GOMI thread, so reading lots of this stuff is like a flashback to a specific time in my life.
I can’t believe she married PJ and had a baby.

I hope she still has her fake bags and fake houses.

• Haha

Tweetypie

Has anyone noticed that she mentions an orgasm in every other post? My guess is she talks so much about sex because she’s not actually having any....

I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣
If I were her I would look back at this and cringe.

Pretty sure her recent links of highstreet fashion are a copy of ones by thefashionbugblog (who doesn't use ad/aff links like Rosie..) or am I just seeing her lazy and copycat behaviour in everything?!
this is completely false - fashionbugblog uses affiliate links ALL THE TIME. The ASA will speak to her about it, but every few months she stops declaring again. Claire Chanelle is annoying, but at least she makes a point of declaring ad and affiliate links.

Last edited:
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
I agree and didn't she say she was a 'die hard Tory' on her blog a while back? That's essentially saying you're pretty right wing.
she is only denying it now as it is becoming less and less "fashionable" in my view, reminds me of Aflie Dayes :LOL: