Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newbie333

All the charcuterie boards are showing on Rosie’s waistline.
No, they are not - she just stopped photoshopping her images, so you finally see what she really looks like.
She claims she put on weight but honestly I think she just can't be bothered with the heavy filtering and toning up the images. Which would be a healthy thing to do, but to me it seems like it's just a part of her newly acquired persona and narrative that she switched to overnight, as soon as she moved to AU.

Reactions: 17
Because she exaggerates everything to the tenth dimension. She lives in London, therefore she lives in notting hill (LOL). She baked a cake therefore she is mary berry and will share her wealth of knowledge to one and all, because nobody else has made a cake before. Or a sandwich. Or pasta.
She bought a pair of jeans, therefore she is a fashionista. She is basically Coco Chanel so she will give fashion advice. She bought perfume as a gift, she's now a professional shopper. She painted a wall (or picked a paint colour for someone to paint with), she's pretty much an interior designer and will disperse this new found knowledge to her followers. She's kind like that.
She had a baby et voila, she's now a midwife, breast feeding counsellor, early years teacher and parenting expert. She had an orgasm and is a sexpert. She dined at the same place as L Tyler.......besties. Anne is in hubby's new movie......besties.

She lives in london therefore she is london. Rosie Londoner. 😂
Couldn’t be a more accurate summary of her existence 👏🏼

Reactions: 16

Gemgemgemgem

The majority of her income revenue is earned through her blog, rather than social media. Hence she seldom has ads etc on instagram (in comparison to other influencers anyway).

Her audience is largely American based, so she does have a USP of being a rich, young mother with a successful career, wholesome, handsome rich husband.... She's like a real life British Carrie Bradshaw. Though she's not. It's all smoke and mirrors for those of us who can see through the deception and cunningness.

There are people who'll read her blog though and believe she does lunch with Liv, gets invited to number 10 and does really speak like that. Then there are those of us who know she once went for lunch at a restaurant and Liv was there at another table and no communication occurred, the 10 downing street pic was just from an organised tour and her voice doesn't really sound like Peppa Pig speaking in received pronounciaton while getting high on helium and lemonade. They'll believe her clothes and handbags are genuine and that she lives in a fancy Notting Hill townhouse instead of a split level rented studio. And for as long as they click onto her website, brands will pay money to her, to sell a slither of this Rosie (her name is Rose, ironically she detested being called Rosie in the past, but I digress) *lifestyle* to whoever purchases their products.

Good luck to her I say. It cannot be particularly great for her mental health though.

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Why is she trying to rewrite her history that is still very available to read on the internet?!

Just own the fact that you have fake tits and you called yourself a “die-hard Tory girl” (and referred to the Conservatives as Gryffindor, I’m still laughing now!)

• Heart

Author123

Chatty Member
Bingo time already: who had the ‘Koala-ty time’ pun?

Im so sorry for all of you trying to get back to Australia or leave to visit family. It’s such a horrible situation, and it’s not nice to have salt rubbed in the wound by someone needlessly travelling to Australia (agree with the comments above that no way will she be working) without any acknowledgement of the situation.

• Haha

Tweetypie

I can’t believe how obsessed she is with hammering the tories now following her absolutely fucking stupid comparison of them to Harry Potter. What a hypocrite

• Haha
  • Sick

Bougieb

She says she’s not right wing on her q&a but has an old blog post calling herself a Tory fan girl. Okay Rosie.

Reactions: 15

Gflo93

Maybe I’m the problem but I find her OBSESSION with masterbation a bit bloody weird and now she is sharing info on child masterbation... all v odd to me sorry not sorry

• Wow

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
So, maybe this is too mean but I don’t think her actual haircut or style is frumpy, I think she’s just too unattractive and too English posh girl looking to pull it off.

She has that posh person weird jaw face. Sorry, but she does. She could hide it better with long bouncy blowdries, stripy tops, skinny jeans and blazers with pointed heels. You know, the Made in Chelsea character look!

She’s clearly going for a French girl vibe lately, like a Sezane model, with her cotton sun dresses and curly bob, but she just will never be that cool, and she will never pull off that ‘effortless beauty’ look. Especially because of her implants - those dresses aren’t made for boobs, whether surgically enhanced or not.

Edit: I forgot to say also - her hair is in SHOCKING condition and it looks like she isn’t using the right products for her curls. She needs help with that. It looks like wire wool!

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Credit where its due especially with a large American following.

Far too many influencers have a fence post wedged firmly up there arse and will not address anything remotely controversial for fear of losing followers.

Thisisnotanad

I think she thinks (in her head) that she sounds just like Nigella describing food and cooking 😂 but again, she sounds just like Salad Fingers. Poor girl.

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
I totally disagree. Being fiscally conservative means you are more right wing. If you begrudge paying tax, on some level you disagree with the concept of the welfare state. Which those on the left tend to support.
I agree and didn't she say she was a 'die hard Tory' on her blog a while back? That's essentially saying you're pretty right wing.

Fineapple

VIP Member
It's not really a great Sunday lunch, is it? And her idea of a vegan meal is...pasta. I've never encountered someone with such unaccountably high self esteem. She thinks she's a swimsuit model, a screenwriter, a gourmet chef, a nutritionist....
And hides the bits of her life she doesn’t really like. Never shows her husband because he’s not an Abercrombie model. Never showed her old flat which was Ikea furnished (big Ikea fan here, but obviously that doesn’t measure up to her delusions of grandeur). Used to photoshop the holy shit out of her face and body.

Lena94

Her favourite beauty product on an deserted island - SPF. Pleaaaaase. This girl was sunbathing and damaging her skin for a decade

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bugeyeboo

Who is Doug?
Doug Liman, a film director because you know her husband, PJ the producer- formerly PJ the photographer- is now a producer in case you weren’t aware. That’s PJ The Producer. PJ, her husband. A producer.

🤣

I used to keep up to date with her years ago but muted her on Instagram and now she's in Aus?!
Just for the next four months or so, but Rosie would have the world believe they made an international move permanently 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
It is somewhat high in saturated fat (3.6g per 100g in the one I buy) but if the rest of your diet isn’t chock full of high carb, high sugar, high fat and low nutritional value foods then I don’t see a problem.

I actually agree with Rosie that fat is unfairly demonized and when it comes to something like greek yoghurt, the other health benefits outweigh the risk of the saturated fat for me (especially because you lose some of the health benefits from greek yoghurt when you opt for the low fat version).

• Heart