Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Rosie?
Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4

Yel

Just moved a few posts to create a thread as she's come up a few times. Hope that's ok :)

Reactions: 1
Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.
What's his name?

I've always thought there was something up with how she talks about her other half. What's his deal?

Reactions: 2
Feel free to take a read here too. This girl is more fake than her fake Chanel bags. She seems so unhinged too, making claims that one of her ex's was abusive when apparently he was the one that had to take out a restraining order against her.

In regards to her husband, he is not much of a looker and doesn't fit Rosie's perfect aesthetic. His name is PJ and he's a "photographer." Google "pj photographer the londoner" and he should come up. People always comment on her Instagram asking to see a pic of him and she never shares him, lol. It is like she is embarrassed about him. He weirdly looks kinda like her brother. She happily poses with her ex, Miles, though.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure why she's embarrassed. She's fairly plain looking herself. It's not as if he's punching...😕

Reactions: 13
I'm not sure why she's embarrassed. She's fairly plain looking herself. It's not as if he's punching...😕
She used to photoshop herself to high heaven and people fawned over her. https://www.google.com/search?q=ros...AUIECgB&biw=1200&bih=673#imgrc=WHcta9XgEyay2M:

She also went to a party and dressed up in Nazi clothes. Awful, awful girl. https://gomiblog.com/the-londoner-instagram-image-has-internet-screaming-about-capgate. The party took place at a famous house in London, where it had links to Nazi-ism / anti semitism but I can't remember the name of it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Ugh she sounds awful. I'm vaguely aware of her fron a few years ago when she had a popular blog post about homemade pot noodles or some rubbish. Probably stolen from someone else 🙄

Ugh she sounds awful. I'm vaguely aware of her fron a few years ago when she had a popular blog post about homemade pot noodles or some rubbish. Probably stolen from someone else 🙄
She was known for "slutty" brownies too.

Reactions: 1
She’s unintentionally hilarious .

Her blogs from her very frequent trips abroad would have you thinking she was an intrepid explorer discovering stunning , previously unknown treasures.

She’s a vacuous snob who pretends she eats for England and uses the ‘anti-diet’ ( who knows🙄) to stay thin ( before marriage and a baby) .

She’s everything that’s wrong with social media ( just like Hinch) .

Reactions: 5
She was a really big deal about 7 years ago when I was at university and, like many, got into youtubers and bloggers as an escapism but even I couldn’t stand her and wishwishwish and their need to portray perfectly quaint little lifestyles with their tiny bodies and huge desserts and designer bags. It’s sickly

Reactions: 7
Does anyone go on GOMI? She has a huge thread on there. I think the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen from her was this blog post, where she had a naked pool party with her entire family including partners:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven't followed her for years but her whimsical, singsong way of writing drove me insane not to mention the thousands of undeclared ads.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone go on GOMI? She has a huge thread on there. I think the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen from her was this blog post, where she had a naked pool party with her entire family including partners:

hahaha, that was bleeping weird. They were naked in front of her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.