Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Rosie’s influencing career has peaked, and while The Londoner probably once comfortably supported her, she hasn’t successfully transitioned to a mummy Influencer and no longer has a USP, so I suspect it is PJ’s income that substantially supports the household now.

I don’t think that observation is offensive. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19

london89

Chatty Member
It would have been great if she had addressed her previous photoshopping antics in this post by saying she didn't feel the need to etc it's difficult to enjoy this side of her when she spent years lapping up how long her silly long (photoshopped) legs were and that all the cheeseburgers and truffle fries magically went to her natural chest. She had a highly eengaging platform at one point with thousands of impressionable young girls and she knew exactly what she was upto

Reactions: 19

Underpants

I was also imposed by her Q+A comments about vaccines, but then I thought 'what have we come to when something so basic stands out as good'.
Oh well at least she's not prancing about in hats with swastikas on these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

bugeyeboo

I’ll never forget how she tried to explain UK politics on her blog back in the day and said that the Tories were the good floppy haired Gryffindors and Labour were Slytherins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Gflo93

I’ve had two Rosie encounters. The first one, I sat very near her at a cirque du soleil performance at the royal Albert hall ages ago (I want to say 2012/13), it was during her super photoshopped years and whilst she is perfectly fine as she is I would say I slightly struggled to realise it was her at first. We were dressed in normal smart clothes as it was a wintery night but she was in the shortest fully beaded/sequinned dress, she has amazing legs I will give her that. She was with a friend, I think one of the brunettes she used to show on the blog. She was pretty unfriendly, we were also stood by her in the ticket queue and she was giving us dirty looks for absolutely no reason. I knew who she was but no one in the group did (I was with my ex-boyfriends family), I can’t explain it she was acting a bit a-list at a family Christmas show.

The second time was when we walked past her posing in front of someone’s house in Notting hill, my husband then and I were living in Holland Park and when we walked past her I remember him saying to me... ‘that’s embarrassing’. I think there is something very jarring when you see these photos being taken in real life! Especially when everyone else is getting on with their day and having to walk around the poser.

I’ve also met PJ at a party at the Saatchi Gallery, it was one of those champagne and canapés parties but the art was harrowing war photography.... he was genuinely really nice and unassuming. Not the ‘fabbbbbbulous dahling’ personality she was using to describe him at the time. He is really tall, I would say 6foot 5 (unless I’m remembering wrong).

Do I have any other goss...ahh well one of my best friends went to Oxford with Pheobes sister, apparently she is lovely and had met pheobe and said she is really nice too.

My parents also live near Rosie’s in Somerset, her dad has his own estate agency and sells the most beautiful homes, I think he is called Roderick Thomas. Her brother was at St Andrew’s (again with a friend) and is apparently reasonably nice, I think his fiancé/wife is relatively normal minus the whole weird family topless swimming pool sesh.

Last edited:

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
It's not really a great Sunday lunch, is it? And her idea of a vegan meal is...pasta. I've never encountered someone with such unaccountably high self esteem. She thinks she's a swimsuit model, a screenwriter, a gourmet chef, a nutritionist....

Libertine

VIP Member
“Lily and I spent the first week muddling through trying to find our feet here, and then came the storms. The worst in a hundred years, they say. Floodwaters rising around us, we hunkered down and hoped for the best.

Thankfully we were spared the worst of it, and my fears of a plague of creepy crawlies moving in never came to fruition!”

For years it has been speculated that Rose, if not downright lies, bends the truth.

There were no floodwaters in the area she is living, just torrential rain. She qualifies in the following paragraph that they were spared the worst of it but she can’t help but exaggerate in the first paragraph.

And she exaggerates because her life is BORING. Whether she is in London, Somerset, LA or Australia, she’s a stay at home mother who generates income with affiliate links and by sending herself questions on Instagram. It’s only a small step up from selling essential oils online.

Tweetypie

Has anyone seen the latest stories? “Annie” and “our new movie”. You’re a fucking blogger love, not Spielberg...

• Haha

Spoonfulofjam

This makes me chortle. Clearly the hotel room isn’t instagrammable so she’s got PJ to whip a sheet over the bed and get his camera out. I’ve vacillated over the years and I’m quite fond of her - like you are a lunatic uncle - but she is ridiculous!

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Libertine

VIP Member
Imagine having to photoshop your husband’s face out of your wedding photos. Maybe he really does want to stay off social media, but wedding photos?! People are usually happy and thrilled to share their wedding photos.

And he has let his daughter’s image be shared with however many followers (and bought bots).

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I still cannot stop laughing about the idea that women surrounded her in Harvey Nichols, mistaking that piece of plastic for Celine… she honestly must have thought her readers were thicker than pig shit. She probably still does think that.

• Haha

Farringdon

A bit of a side note but someone said a little while ago that Rosie hates doing ads and would love to be independently wealthy.

I totally agree. It must be so degrading to shill meaningless products that she probably doesn’t care about, but what other career can she realistically walk into now?

being an influencer isn’t a respected “profession”. It’s basically branding yourself and selling off the “highlight reel” of your life. At its worst it’s essentially deceiving people as to the type of person you are, the type of life you lead and the products you use. I think Rosie is a prime example of this. She has spent a lifetime trying to fit into the mould of a wealthy upper class woman, who is skinny, sophisticated and glamorous. In reality she has photoshopped herself to the nth degree and I get strong vibes that she is desperately trying to fit in. The fact she can shed this person and adopt the “mother earth” vibe now in Australia just tells me it’s one big charade.

She made a deal with the devil going down the influencer/blogger route and now she’s stuck. How can someone feel passionate long term about pretending and cultivating an image for the camera? She married a man she’s too shamed to put on her grid, but because he has the right connections - is it possible to sink lower than that?

but what else can poor Rosie do now. She doesn’t even know the real her because she’s spent so long keeping up an act. What is she genuinely passionate about, I’m guessing acting as a sales rep for brands isn’t it. But what else can she do? Move into marketing? With zero experience is she likely to get into a high level role, with the freedom and glamour she’s come to enjoy?

Probably not, so she’ll be stuck with the insta gig probably the rest of her life. No colleagues to befriend, no interesting accomplishments to relay to her kids, just one long advert of restaurants and hair products and clothing brands. A sad empty little life.

• Heart

VipersNest

"Doug's pasta" :sick:

She really is the most shameless social climber, ugh.I will never forget that brunch with her "dear friend" Liv Tyler, I almost died of second-hand embarrassment.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
It’s very high in fat and really unhealthy

16 grams of saturated fat in a seven ounce serving. That is 80% of daily fat requirement... and it’s saturated fat.
but when it is light it is substituted with sugar, which is much worse