Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cakebytheocean

I wondered if Rosie would have a thread on here.. anyway, she was on my flight back home from LA last night. Rather plain looking - definitely not as striking as she appears in her photos and not as tall as I thought she’d be. Hardly interacted with her husband or mother, either.
Ooooo really! Did you notice anything else?

Ellabella

VIP Member
Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.
What's his name?

Calabria

VIP Member
They were holiday type photos pre-Londoner I think, looked to be in a villa somewhere! I wish I could find them now!
Yes I think they were when she was at uni and was going out with a local chap who had contacts at the local clubs and stuff. Wish I could remember his name! Luke something or other.

also I see Phoebe has had her second kid, Beaumont Percy Watson Matthews.

As you all know its been torrential rain for the past four days. Horrible, overcast and flooding. So who the eff wears sunglasses and an effing raincoat. Then proceeds to take loads of selfies in a cafe with a mate, STILL wearing SUNGLASSES!??!

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Found the Aus house. It looks very nice. Don't know if anyone is familiar with the area, but she's staying in a place called Tugun.

Rachel09

I am very concern about her mental health.She said that she has been abused in the past by her boyfriend.This must have enormous impact On her wellbeing.I really hope she went through a therapy....

Author123

Chatty Member
She has a credit on IMDB for it! Scroll down to Costume & Wardrobe Dept and she's listed as 'Dyer' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I wonder if that’s an ‘in-joke’, as Doug Liman is also listed as dyer. Didn’t she post a picture or story tagging him with their type-dye efforts?

Calabria

VIP Member
Yeah what's the deal with her, Alice isn't it..? My GOMI account was deleted for no reason at all, I rarely even posted there. But I actually contributed a few old Facebook photos of Rose I'd managed to discover from an (I assume) ex boyfriend's Facebook page. They were total gems! But I can't find them now 😭 (though I can't remember which page it would have been on, but I've tried searching by my old username and haven't been able to find anything, ugh). It seems quite a few posts on the Rosie thread have mysteriously disappeared from GOMI and I do wonder why 🤔
Were they the skinny dip photos?? I remember those! (Please note readers you couldn’t see anything rude)