Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose might think letting her hair go grey looks fabulous, but I think it looks awful. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Credit where credit is due- good that she is being so pro vaccine in her latest q&a.

Reactions: 8
Credit where credit is due- good that she is being so pro vaccine in her latest q&a.
I just had a look through her insta and agree. She seems to have grown quite a bit as a person. I like that she's embracing her grey hair and isn't injected with fillers and Botox like a lot of influencers.

She's been really dodgy on the past and I haven't followed her in ages but I'm pleasantly surprised at the tone of her Q&A, even if it was her that were sending the questions. She comes off a lot more grounded and likeable. And her daughter is a doll, what a cute kid.

i personally like the going-grey look on her. Again pleased to see anyone but especially an influencer taking this was and braving the awkward in between phase while your hair changes. It actually make me less self conscious for future greys for I've been getting upset after spotting my first couple ones this year. I wonder if she'll stick with it.

She photoshops her photos and applies filters on Instagram to videos and photos, so I wouldn’t be holding her up as a beacon of natural womanhood just yet.

Reactions: 12
She's been really dodgy on the past and I haven't followed her in ages but I'm pleasantly surprised at the tone of her Q&A, even if it was her that were sending the questions. She comes off a lot more grounded and likeable. And her daughter is a doll, what a cute kid.

i personally like the going-grey look on her. Again pleased to see anyone but especially an influencer taking this was and braving the awkward in between phase while your hair changes. It actually make me less self conscious for future greys for I've been getting upset after spotting my first couple ones this year. I wonder if she'll stick with it.
Her mum has beautiful grey hair, perhaps influencing Rosie to embrace it.

Reactions: 2
She photoshops her photos and applies filters on Instagram to videos and photos, so I wouldn’t be holding her up as a beacon of natural womanhood just yet.
I don't, my comment simply concerns her hair.

She may be pro vaccine now but I distinctly remember her questioning them in the past and also saying they don’t use any anti bacterials in their house what so ever. I did wonder back in March if she’d changed her tune but each to their own.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She may be pro vaccine now but I distinctly remember her questioning them in the past and also saying they don’t use any anti bacterials in their house what so ever. I did wonder back in March if she’d changed her tune but each to their own.
At least she seems to have changed her mind

Reactions: 1
I was also imposed by her Q+A comments about vaccines, but then I thought 'what have we come to when something so basic stands out as good'.
Oh well at least she's not prancing about in hats with swastikas on these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe how obsessed she is with hammering the tories now following her absolutely bleeping stupid comparison of them to Harry Potter. What a hypocrite

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah I thought about messaging her to say "wait I thought the Tories were Gryffindor... you know, the good guys? Like Hugh Grant with his floppy hair?" but knew it was pointless.
https://www.thelondoner.me/2012/04/little-white-dress-big-black-door.html <- for those who haven't read it
Here's the Harry Potter comment for posterity.
Jesus she really is a silly bint.
god I remember I used to always read her blog at this stage and I felt enfuriated as JK Rowling has literally said the opposite.
Remember she always used to clearly write loads of her own comments on her blog (it was clear by the writing style) and seemed to be trying to be some kind of agony aunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god I remember I used to always read her blog at this stage and I felt enfuriated as JK Rowling has literally said the opposite.
Remember she always used to clearly write loads of her own comments on her blog (it was clear by the writing style) and seemed to be trying to be some kind of agony aunt?
No way!! I’m cringing.

No way!! I’m cringing.
omg yes, it was before they changed rules I think and so she posted often from anonymous accounts. It was usually things about either dieting/weight loss or relationships. I vividly remember one question something about "should I lose my virginity to my bf, I am 16 and not sure" her reply was something along the lines of, "If you don't want to don't, I know lots of girls who were sluts at school and now regret it". I dunno if the comments are still up on old posts though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought about messaging her to say "wait I thought the Tories were Gryffindor... you know, the good guys? Like Hugh Grant with his floppy hair?" but knew it was pointless.
https://www.thelondoner.me/2012/04/little-white-dress-big-black-door.html <- for those who haven't read it
Here's the Harry Potter comment for posterity.
Jesus she really is a silly bint.
The fact that she thought an outfit you would wear for a picnic in the park made her look like she went to Downing Street all the time though 😂

• Haha
The fact that she thought an outfit you would wear for a picnic in the park made her look like she went to Downing Street all the time though 😂
I don't know what anyone thought she could have been going there to do, so ridiculous. That outfit is just hilarious

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.