Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is not a good look. She looks so frumpy, can’t believe she used to be all glam topless and ‘sexy’ all the time.

Reactions: 11
The hair is not a good look. She looks so frumpy, can’t believe she used to be all glam topless and ‘sexy’ all the time.
She’s dug herself a big hole in trying to be glam all the time. I still chuckle at the ‘sexy’ photo she took 9 months pregnant in a short flouncy party dress, it was extremely trying way too hard.

I’m glad she’s embracing a more natural side to be honest, it doesn’t make me cringe so bad...although will I miss chuckling at the Jilly Cooper/80’s Mel Gibson hairdo? Definitely

Reactions: 4
I definitely think she's pregnant. The overly emotional posts (constantly sobbing) are hints.

jesus what was she thinking with her hair cut?! I always thought she had nice hair but this is just...
I almost feel sorry for her, she seems really bored and to be alone all the time, that post about being at the beach but unable to go in the sea was so depressing. anyone know exactly what her invisible husband is working on?

Reactions: 10
jesus what was she thinking with her hair cut?! I always thought she had nice hair but this is just...
I almost feel sorry for her, she seems really bored and to be alone all the time, that post about being at the beach but unable to go in the sea was so depressing. anyone know exactly what her invisible husband is working on?
Darling, he's a super successful movie producer don't you know?? That our Rosie supported financially while he worked to achieve his dreams (or so the fool spouted on one of her stories some time ago. I hate that I know this 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Darling, he's a super successful movie producer don't you know?? That our Rosie supported financially while he worked to achieve his dreams (or so the fool spouted on one of her stories some time ago. I hate that I know this 😂)
is this like how she bought that "fixer upper" apartment? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't mind her haircut in theory! (Although as someone with a similar hair type perhaps I'm just being sensitive ...) And I think she may have found it difficult to maintain her glossy blowdry in an environment that's more humid than London.

But I don't think it's the best cut for someone with her face shape and jawline, and it's also made worse by her frumpy dress sense. If she's not pregnant then I can't understand why she's started wearing so many unflattering smock dresses ...

Ahh the fixer upper. The era of the satisfyingly noisy Louboutins! The glory days.
Lest we forget..

She has serious social climber aspirations here 😂 ‘a high ceilinged ballroom’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t recall full body cringe puns in the Glory Days, but I may have blocked them out.
I remember she used to occasionally us puns but it now seems to be the majority of her content, she has nothing else going on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.