Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories today = cringeeeee
I couldn't even get through them.... her face looks SO different from her original blogs, also.... why would you want something that made your hair look like her's?

Reactions: 8
It’s very high in fat and really unhealthy

16 grams of saturated fat in a seven ounce serving. That is 80% of daily fat requirement... and it’s saturated fat.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
In moderation no food is unhealthy really. So I wouldnt say its bad for you as part of a balanced diet.

Reactions: 16
It’s very high in fat and really unhealthy

16 grams of saturated fat in a seven ounce serving. That is 80% of daily fat requirement... and it’s saturated fat.
but when it is light it is substituted with sugar, which is much worse

Reactions: 17
Oh...ok...
I mean this has literally been scientifically proven, there is SO much evidence that since the 1980s obsession with "low fat" that people have become fatter, not only because of sugar, but it is a large role. This is not relevant to the thread but read anything about nutrition from the last 5 years and you will find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is somewhat high in saturated fat (3.6g per 100g in the one I buy) but if the rest of your diet isn’t chock full of high carb, high sugar, high fat and low nutritional value foods then I don’t see a problem.

I actually agree with Rosie that fat is unfairly demonized and when it comes to something like greek yoghurt, the other health benefits outweigh the risk of the saturated fat for me (especially because you lose some of the health benefits from greek yoghurt when you opt for the low fat version).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The AD marker was missing in some clips and rather hidden in others in her most recent stories for that vitamin...

Reactions: 5
The AD marker was missing in some clips and rather hidden in others in her most recent stories for that vitamin...
I noticed that, too. I bet she’s counting on Australia having different disclosure laws.

She really hates being an advertiser, she’d prefer to be independently wealthy, but she might as well own it.

Reactions: 7
Did she actually cook anything for her lunch or just sling some cheeses and fruit onto the table?

Greek yoghurt is fine, but in general, she's treading on dangerous ground spouting off medical advice. Allowing a chiropractor to manipulate your baby's back is insane.

It's not really a great Sunday lunch, is it? And her idea of a vegan meal is...pasta. I've never encountered someone with such unaccountably high self esteem. She thinks she's a swimsuit model, a screenwriter, a gourmet chef, a nutritionist....

Reactions: 18
I don't know who would buy those vitamins to help their hair or whatever else she is claiming, I had always like her hair but now it looks awful

It's not really a great Sunday lunch, is it? And her idea of a vegan meal is...pasta. I've never encountered someone with such unaccountably high self esteem. She thinks she's a swimsuit model, a screenwriter, a gourmet chef, a nutritionist....
And hides the bits of her life she doesn’t really like. Never shows her husband because he’s not an Abercrombie model. Never showed her old flat which was Ikea furnished (big Ikea fan here, but obviously that doesn’t measure up to her delusions of grandeur). Used to photoshop the holy tit out of her face and body.

Reactions: 15
It baffles me. Does she think we can't see the old blog posts/insta posts? Are we meant to assume that motherhood changed her whole face completely? I mean I'm glad she's stopped photoshopping (as much?) but the contrast is jarring.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.