Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in five guys too...not exactly and independent restaurant that needs the support, can’t see any excuse for her being out. Such a slap in the face to all key workers and people actually following the rules
she would be there, idn't there a quotation of her's on the wall there? (haven't been for years but I remember that from when the whole ad/gifted rules were not in place)

That Abba video loudly popped up on my feed earlier and I actually said 'OH GOD' out loud. Awful. She's a similar age to me and we have a similar age toddler, what is she doing?
I can't decide if she wants to 'embrace' greys and middle aged mum styling or carry on acting like a teenager singing and prancing about. Very jarring.

Reactions: 9
I saw this too! Was surprised by it.
It's a little embarrassing to watch - she's been posting about watching the Big Short and putting cryptic messages with rocket emojis/"diamond hands" in her stories. Once the West London yummy mummies are on r/WSB surely the whole thing has to be almost over?

Reactions: 7
Had to laugh when I saw the emojis with a vague caption like ‘if you know, you know’ on the rocket one. Rose: It has literally been in the news all week. We ALL know 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s like that cringey guy at the office who “trades in his spare time” cos he learnt it from another loser on Instagram and makes comments about how the stocks are behaving 😂

P.s she’s only doing a 70s hair tutorial because her awful fringe that she clearly regrets is growing out and now the feathered look is the only way to keep it looking vaguely ok

Reactions: 5
I think so. She used to hang out with him in her earlier blog days
ETA: her ex BFF Phoebe went out with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think so. She used to hang out with him in her earlier blog days
ETA: her ex BFF Phoebe went out with him
wasn't there some kind of indication that their falling out stemmed from Rosie trying to get with him when Phoebe was going out with him? I remember reading it on another forum

• Wow
Reactions: 4
god that awful fake tan in her latest post... who the hell would see that and want to buy it?!

Reactions: 4
wasn't there some kind of indication that their falling out stemmed from Rosie trying to get with him when Phoebe was going out with him? I remember reading it on another forum
yeah Rosie and Phoebe fell out and someone on GOMI said it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Carlo, but then someone else came on later and said that it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Charlie (now married to Phoebe with 2 sons and living in Japan!) and referenced the photo from Glasto of Rosie looking very cosy sat on Charlie’s knee with Phoebe and the lesser spotted PJ looking a bit like spare parts.

In short I think Rosie is a bit of a snake.

Reactions: 11
yeah Rosie and Phoebe fell out and someone on GOMI said it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Carlo, but then someone else came on later and said that it was to do with Rosie trying to get with Charlie (now married to Phoebe with 2 sons and living in Japan!) and referenced the photo from Glasto of Rosie looking very cosy sat on Charlie’s knee with Phoebe and the lesser spotted PJ looking a bit like spare parts.

yes i remember this photo!

I think she’s very insecure too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.