Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Her Amy Winehouse after too many buffets era is one of my favourites. She thought she was stunnin😭😂
IMG_4944.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

beebee789

VIP Member
We don't have immigrants in Dundee. Apparently they tried, but the poor cunts begged to go back to Syria.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Muchbee

VIP Member
Blanco should reappear aswell "that wean only got waaaaan piece n sausage n it broke maaaa heart"

• Haha
Reactions: 23

evie1975

VIP Member
I was once 2 hours late going into the office because I had sat up watching an evening of Monday Madness
I was horrified when I accidentally unmuted during a Teams meeting and Rosie was screeching on my phone. I had to style it out and say - what’s that noise? Sounds like an argument! Can anyone else hear it? The meeting was shut down and a new link sent round 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beebee789

VIP Member
While we're on the topic of Stacey, somebody reminded me of a post I wrote on here a year and a half ago, around the time of the Big Jinty scandal. It still holds up. She's always been off her fucking nut.

stace.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

irishlassie

VIP Member
Tattle made you look bad?? You make yourself look bad time and time again you’re leaving the app for your son? Pity you couldn’t do that for both your children years ago!!!

wanna address the trauma you put your son through watching you and your gf batter the fuck outta each other

You’re not leaving the app hen you will be back when you and mater break up you will be live mwi off your head greeting over her! Word of advice put your weans first

Reactions: 21

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Its past half 11 I think oor Gloria is in a hot tub way mater and bush drinking cans of dragon soop. Another tayto hoor lost to the dark side 😢 gon to be with schemetok 🙏 rip Gloria ⚰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

irishlassie

VIP Member
Howling wee Arlene in the pub she’s chatting to this man telling him where she’s from? He says are you native she says I’m no a native I’m an atheist 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

PhannyPhart

Why would you not just pay for a night in a hotel in Manchester and get the train or bus home in the morning? Oh aye, when you've never grafted for a single penny of it, £500 has zero value.

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
This is mad, and it’s easy to laugh along as let’s be honest there is loads to laugh about, but that poor wee boy this is real life for him, this is his life every single day. Imagine going on holiday with your mum and even witnessing half of this. I don’t understand how social work just leave him to live his life like this, having to flee from his holiday, fly to Manchester, taxi home thinking the police are looking for him is not the way a child should be living, he’s being failed massively. I barely watch Rosie now as she literally gives me a sore head, so only really caught the last few days… poor Tyler 🥹

• Heart
  • Sad

beebee789

VIP Member
It's high time Rosie faced some consequences for her actions. This sort of behaviour is what happens when someone thinks they can get away with anything. She's got away with fucking over charities, with smacking Lez, with beating up Louise and laughing about it. It's about time she was humbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19