Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blanco should reappear aswell "that wean only got waaaaan piece n sausage n it broke maaaa heart"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to admit - Rosie has gave us some of the best nights on Tattle. Sheer chaos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was once 2 hours late going into the office because I had sat up watching an evening of Monday Madness
I was horrified when I accidentally unmuted during a Teams meeting and Rosie was screeching on my phone. I had to style it out and say - what’s that noise? Sounds like an argument! Can anyone else hear it? The meeting was shut down and a new link sent round 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love her or loathe her you have to admit that bush brings the drama. And that’s all I’m here for. I wouldn’t be a tattler otherwise. From the “you’re ugly as duck. Waaaaaaaaa” to the threats of violence at Topps Tiles. I’ve had more entertainment out of Rosie than I’ve had out of my BBC license fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love her or loathe her you have to admit that bush brings the drama. And that’s all I’m here for. I wouldn’t be a tattler otherwise. From the “you’re ugly as duck. Waaaaaaaaa” to the threats of violence at Topps Tiles. I’ve had more entertainment out of Rosie than I’ve had out of my BBC license fee.
Big Burke turning up at her door with her son apparently carrying a knife & Danielle Carter. I think thats when the proper madness kicked off with her on tiktok. And its been a riot ever since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No word of a lie I’ve give my telly licence up since starting on tiktok threads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m heavily doubting the veracity of this, but see if it turns out to be true, this will send me to the absolute moon 😂
Also why would Louise be using an account called Dee Maxwells Mattress?

IMG_2514.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.