Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be the only idiot who thought that yes they were using begging bastards the lot of them but to steal off people i really didnt expect that its something that people would always get a kicking for where i am from and i am honestly sickened by that and theway that chers on using the story for views makes her a disgusting piece of tit too

Reactions: 13
It us something that is deserving of a good kicking. CJ probably doesn't want the aggro and shite Rosie brings to the table. And probably Louise now too. Dunno why any can't is scared of Rosie. Come on mad Stacey battered her 😂😂😂 that's embarrassing

Reactions: 10
It us something that is deserving of a good kicking. CJ probably doesn't want the aggro and shite Rosie brings to the table. And probably Louise now too. Dunno why any can't is scared of Rosie. Come on mad Stacey battered her 😂😂😂 that's embarrassing
Chers now shouting PUSH guys 😏😏😏 she was on for ages with 1.4k in and no gifts were coming in she still thinks people other than her few bears who clearly need a trip to the spa like her!!
---
Oops wrong thread but still point remains 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It can be reported to the police with the screen recordings of bush and Danielle admitting it without it being cj who reports it 😉it wasn’t cj bag is was a vulnerable disabled woman’s who has been robbed any information on this from any member of the public will be looked into by the police 👮

It's high time Rosie faced some consequences for her actions. This sort of behaviour is what happens when someone thinks they can get away with anything. She's got away with bleeping over charities, with smacking Lez, with beating up Louise and laughing about it. It's about time she was humbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What did Rosie actually say when she was live? Did she deny it? What was her excuse?! Damn bloody work, I missed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What did Rosie actually say when she was live? Did she deny it? What was her excuse?! Damn bloody work, I missed it!
Me too 🤦‍♀️
I'm guessing it wasn't her fault, the holiday with Danielle will be off next year and she'll be spilling the secrets of any of her pals that have spoke out about her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It kept freezing for me all i heard was her saying she was going to pay the woman back- as if that would somehow change the fact shes a dirty scumbag who robs from disabled people

I got - she stayed off live all day as she wanted to make sure CJ was okay, she doesn’t care what the people on TikTok think and she offered to pay CJ back and I’m sure there were some threats to Cher although i couldn’t quote them. She addressed it but also not really.

Reactions: 7
She blamed Danielle saying she knew it wasn’t Rosie’s bag. She admitted to using the bank card and she’s feels remorseful 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Basically didn’t deny it but the excuse was she was too drunk to remember anything, but then rhymed off what happened. The gist I got was it was all Danielle’s fault.
as someone else said she stayed off the app til 5 to make sure CJ was okay and apparently CJ said it’s fine and she doesn’t think it was her fault. Made a dig at cher about bringing it to the app & not giving a duck about CJ so cher (on her own live steaming bush) pulled up the receipts showing she messaged CJ at 11 this morning and apparently CJ’s response shows Rosie’s a liar and she didn’t say it wasn’t her.
Apparently both Charlene the bricky & Dawn knew about it the morning after it happened which is why she had to take Dawn on holiday or she’d have told everyone or something like that

Reactions: 4
It kept freezing for me all i heard was her saying she was going to pay the woman back- as if that would somehow change the fact shes a dirty scumbag who robs from disabled people
only paying her back because everyone knows what a thieving woman she is. If this never came out today then she would never have cracked a light about it.
---
Basically didn’t deny it but the excuse was she was too drunk to remember anything, but then rhymed off what happened. The gist I got was it was all Danielle’s fault.
as someone else said she stayed off the app til 5 to make sure CJ was okay and apparently CJ said it’s fine and she doesn’t think it was her fault. Made a dig at cher about bringing it to the app & not giving a duck about CJ so cher (on her own live steaming bush) pulled up the receipts showing she messaged CJ at 11 this morning and apparently CJ’s response shows Rosie’s a liar and she didn’t say it wasn’t her.
Apparently both Charlene the bricky & Dawn knew about it the morning after it happened which is why she had to take Dawn on holiday or she’d have told everyone or something like that
if Dawn was going to spill the beans she would have the minute she left that holiday so that doesn’t wash. She is a scumbag! Absolutely shameful stuff thieving off people, especially ones dumb enough to believe she was their pal!

That’s dawn live now giving it big licks saying she wishes she had never even met Rosie. She wasn’t saying that when she was getting an all inclusive holiday for free. Fat mink.

Reactions: 8
if Dawn was going to spill the beans she would have the minute she left that holiday so that doesn’t wash. She is a scumbag! Absolutely shameful stuff thieving off people, especially ones dumb enough to believe she was their pal!
Aye that’s pretty much what Dawn said before backtracking and saying she wouldn’t have gone at all and would’ve papped her out her car when she told her, she must’ve realised saying she’d have outted it along wktn everything else after the holiday didn’t make her look great

Reactions: 6
They’re only sorry they’re caught. Pair of wrong yins. Charlene knew and was laughing about it in the morning. I don’t think Dawn knew.

They’re only sorry they’re caught. Pair of wrong yins. Charlene knew and was laughing about it in the morning. I don’t think Dawn knew.
Just saw a comment saying it was Dawn who told Cher all about it so it's got me wondering. x

Reactions: 2
If she was genuinely sorry she’d have sorted it long before she got called out on it

I don’t think Dawn did know. BUT if she has n she’s the one that’s told Cher she’ll no be long getting flung under the bus by big Chello.
She’s no forgot about you badmouthing her Dawn , she’s acting brand new the now but give it time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.