Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Anyone clock Louise admitting to them having physical fights Infront of T? Not that we were in any doubt, that poor fucking boy!
Aye i commented about it and got blocked 🙄 imagine that was a guy saying haha sure the wean doesn't attack Me when I was punching ye in the face and broke yer glasses!! Fucking sin the things that wee boy has seen he needs a loving home with normality

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Spanor511

VIP Member
Bush is talking pish aswell though. Let’s be honest. She’s not innocent in this. She went there to that area knowing Stacey would be there. She put her son in that situation. Stacey didn’t go looking for her. And it’s funny how Louise was on live with her at the time.

Reactions: 19
Fucking nahhhhhhhhh I’m no believing this. Ah well I’ll need to take the tattle drone so I can film mater in her hot tub like a lonely wee coco pop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
The things the Tayto life dae to fill the spotty couponed rancid void Rosie leaves in oor life’s when she’s kidding on she’s aff the app 😭😂
And for the record , wid rather splash about in a pool full of migrants than wae Rosie wae her boil covered arse & bloody always ultra’s polluting the water, there’s no enough chlorine in the world tae deal wae that bogging monstrosity of a wummin

• Haha
  • Heart

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Trying to decide who is the better parent out of bush and stace is like picking between Fred and rose west

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Full stop denise is getting mixed up with her full stops, its probably been 12.00 & not 12,000.00 🫠

• Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Bush is talking pish aswell though. Let’s be honest. She’s not innocent in this. She went there to that area knowing Stacey would be there. She put her son in that situation. Stacey didn’t go looking for her. And it’s funny how Louise was on live with her at the time.
Exactly why not hang about the hotel or take T for a nice last day, a meal etc and then get the transport to the airport and get the flight home like normal people do! No she has to go out searching for trouble and drag her son into it! Scummy fat cow

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’ll be in the spa this week wae the sad voice on begging for £ to make back the 1k. Never gifting again Mary better get her purse oot

• Haha
Reactions: 17