Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stop laughing even though i shouldn't she actually thinks paparazzi were there to take photos of her😂😂😂😂😂 it was just a guy on holiday with a good camera omg 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dot dots in the comments on Dawns live trying to suck up her hoop. Rosie will no be pleased 😂
---
Aw duck there Stace30 needing attention again so is using Dawns box 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder how long it’ll take her to mention her ex

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dot dots in the comments on Dawns live trying to suck up her hoop. Rosie will no be pleased 😂
---
Aw duck there Stace30 needing attention again so is using Dawns box 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder how long it’ll take her to mention her ex
Shes a real attention beg i did get the nasals😂😂😂 naebody cares mate

Reactions: 6
While we're on the topic of Stacey, somebody reminded me of a post I wrote on here a year and a half ago, around the time of the Big Jinty scandal. It still holds up. She's always been off her bleeping nut.

stace.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love youse all, the laughs we have had on here! Thank you for making the hard times a lot easier x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been here four hours and not heard a violent rammy yet. I’ll check in with yous again at about 11:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.