Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
It's kinda insane how ALL this lot dinnae have their kids. I've never really been into watching the lives where there's 5 or 6 people in boxes, but the one today who sounded like she was speaking sense (Yokel?) said SHE had lost kids. What the actual fuck is all this? I've had social involvement after an 'unalive-ing of myself' attempt and it was fucking mortifying. Is it actually a common thing to lose kids in Scotland?
It's not common. But they are definitely over-represented on Tiktok, and i'm not sure why. I grew up in a scheme in Dundee and didn't know anyone who had their kids removed, and plenty who probably should've. The fact that all these cunts have lost kids shows how dire they are as parents. They are completely shameless and selfish, which is probably why they come to Tiktok in the first place, because they thrive on any attention - positive or negative.

Reactions: 16

Lrkn27

VIP Member
And takes up a bed that someone in a genuine mental health crisis could use and not because you have pissed off so many people & owe all sorts of money out to “friends” or dealers than you need somewhere to hide for a wee while.

• Angry

Bella2920

VIP Member
Canny believe on one side we’ve got a woman who used to deal blues and pocketed her weans christening money, the prodigal son of Scotland’s greatest shoplifter, a boaby daft middle aged woman who’s more than happy to profit off Rosie’s begging, Steph yoker (do I need to say anything else on her🤢) vs a smelly begging cunt who’s got form for taking any money she can get and is also now a handbag thief.
The bar for moral high ground is on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Every single one of them in the box are disgusting laughing at this. That poor wee boy will be worried the police are looking for him

• Sad

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Did anyone else hear Louise say in the live the night before when they were punching fuck out of each other T used to take her downstairs to play chess? I can not express how sorry I feel for that boy he is the kindest wee soul. I also worry that at his impressionable age and years of watching his mother’s abhorrent behaviour he will change. He will be conditioned to think Rosie’s way of living is normal and having to step into a physical fight is the start of it. That is why ss are failing that boy. The people saying in the comments he was a good lad for doing it and any son would will make him feel like he’s a hero. The fact is Rosie should NEVER of went back to that town after the altercation at the start of the holiday! I’ve just come across Stace myself but fuck me she is mental and Rosie has bitten off more than she can chew this time.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
You know what that big fat warty faced Fuck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the shit out of cher I really do. Who the fuck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Social Care? Her kids are in Social Care. That doesn't qualify her to be a social worker. Jesus Christ.

I'm all for aspirations, but be fucking reasonable Rosie. Why don't you go to Clown College instead?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Howling at Denise and her lack of full stops and decimal points 😂😂 who knew it could lead to so much bother. I won £2.90 on the euromillions last night, in Denise world it was £2,9000,000 💰 drinks are on me lads 🍺 what’s punctuation amongst friends.

• Haha

YorkshireMummy

If you want someone to stand up to bush that’s fair enough, but you don’t want it to be a complete and utter certifiable loonball like Stacey.
Oh yes you do that lassie has picked on and bullied people for far too long without consequences making that ego of hers bigger and bigger.
She thinks she's a celebrity and no one can touch her!
The only bad thing is T is in the middle but that is no ones fault but his mums for constantly picking fights she can't handle, one of these days it was going to be she picked the wrong one.
Her and Louise laughing and joking about hitting each other in front of him last night just shows they are as bad as each other.
The karma bottle has been filling and filing non stop and oh boy has it exploded all over her.
Stacey might be a loonball but so is Rosie and autism is not an excuse for being a c*nt thats all rosie.

• Heart

ReiRei01

How the actual fuck do social services and healthcare professionals not see that she needs tranquillised and thrown into a padded cell?

I might start spamming them with recordings of her rapping (trying and failing to rhyme in a borderline offensive African accent) until they get the hint.
---
Her Amy Winehouse after too many buffets era is one of my favourites. She thought she was stunnin😭😂
View attachment 2494254
View attachment 2494255
Her continuously calling Rosie fat and flabby when she’s built like a 60 year old retired linebacker truly demonstrates what little self awareness she has.

By little I mean none at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lrkn27

VIP Member
We don't have immigrants in Dundee. Apparently they tried, but the poor cunts begged to go back to Syria.
Don’t blame them & if they did enter they wouldn’t be long leaving once they bumped in to Dundee Mama running about naked & Mater out her tits on the gabbas 🥴😂

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
See the wee nicey nice act she’s put on! Wonder how
many thousand feet bush is in the air now
If she’s was on the flight they said she was originally then she’ll be in the taxi rank at standstead currently trying to get some poor fucker to drive 7 hours up to Glasgow 🥴 if she was on the one to Belfast like a couple of people said she’s due to land soon. If all of that was lies then she’s in Fuerteventura airport on her 4th chicken royale meal going to board her plane soon

• Haha