Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shouldnt even laugh but see when she said bush and went and bought wooden swords to go attack her 😂😂😂😂😂
No, I was howling at that. The absolute madness of it all. And it’s the fact mad Stacey says all this with a straight face. Then someone said she did buy wooden swords but as a souvenir. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I was howling at that. The absolute madness of it all. And it’s the fact mad Stacey says all this with a straight face. Then someone said she did buy wooden swords but as a souvenir. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 imagine bush and wee T charging in swords drawn we are here for stacey 😂😂😂 do you think stacey believes these stories she tells?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂 imagine bush and wee T charging in swords drawn we are here for stacey 😂😂😂 do you think stacey believes these stories she tells?
Bush says it was Stacey and 2 big Morrocan guys she’s pally with that were fighting her 🤣🤣. The big Moroccan guys must have dodged the swords.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bush says it was Stacey and 2 big Morrocan guys she’s pally with that were fighting her 🤣🤣. The big Moroccan guys must have dodged the swords.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 sounds more like a royal rumble!! Is wee john handing over his belt to big loonball stayace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, she actually jumped another flight earlier. Wow 😂😂

Convenient as duck its cost her the exact amount that's in her bank account to get home eh?

Her suitcase must be fulla power banks the amount she's been on bloody lives😂

• Haha
💔how sad is it birthing your own children bringing them into the world…To sit on a phone/app 24/7💔 these people are total scum. I’d be burying myself if I found out my mum was on tik tok acting the way they act💔Hell mend the absolute lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder what big ketchup drawers is upto these days 💭
I seen her in Linwood Asda the other week so unsure is she's moved to paisley
---
Keep howling at them all saying Rosie's in the air like she's a NASA spaceship. There is plenty of craters on her face for her to be the moon the spaceship lands on mind ye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is mad, and it’s easy to laugh along as let’s be honest there is loads to laugh about, but that poor wee boy this is real life for him, this is his life every single day. Imagine going on holiday with your mum and even witnessing half of this. I don’t understand how social work just leave him to live his life like this, having to flee from his holiday, fly to Manchester, taxi home thinking the police are looking for him is not the way a child should be living, he’s being failed massively. I barely watch Rosie now as she literally gives me a sore head, so only really caught the last few days… poor Tyler 🥹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
@Spanor511 who is stayace and where did she come from? I haven’t heard of her until now 🫣
She’s been about for years @Lyndsay55. She came to my attention when she brought her hate campaign of her own mother ‘big Jinty’ to TikTok. Big Jinty has Stacey’s other son in her permanent care. Stacey has made all sorts of allegations about her mother, Stacey gained quite a following as I think a lot of people didn’t realise how bonkers she was. Big Jinty had to come onto TikTok to defend herself. Then the backstory all unraveled….she’s been quiet for maybe a year, just talking her usual pish, saying she’s a CEO, a rapper etc but her behaviour has been becoming very very concerning. She’s taking those cannabis tablets and they’re making her paranoid, she’s currently having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. The wee boy Jack in her care is home schooled, has no other interactions with anyone except her. They walk about Glasgow city centre most days, Stacey looking for confrontations. Bush took it upon herself to phone SW on live about her..look up the shellfish page. It’s 🐚 🐠 that has clips of her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Bush lies that much and she believes her own tit, maybe it is time someone stood up to her and told her some truths.

Reactions: 10
You know what that big fat warty faced duck cher is sitting there all high and mighty with not one kid under her roof. She’s scrapped with her ex in front of her kids so why is she sitting there slating anyone. I hate Rosie but I hope she goes and kicks the tit out of cher I really do. Who the duck does she think she is!! 😭 they’re all contenders for Worst Maw ffs!
Cher is a fat woman & an absolute shitbag who hides in her house - shes full of threats but will do nothing like always 🤣
And yoker slagging Rosie all day yesterday - have a look in the mirror dawl another one without her child , she looks boggin , first thing in the morning shes on with a clatty housecoat on till late at night , talking about disgusting bedroom antics & her time with guys in amsterdam - i think shes thinks shes an a gangster as well with her street lingo - embarrassing mate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.