Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That will be louise back on the drink & drugs, bloated to duck & college sacked now Bush has her claws in again. And T having to witness yet another tit show of a relationship between the 2 of them.
Poor T we all know for 100% fact (not that we ever doubted it) he witnesses violence between them both and shes putting him through that again directly after that traumatic holiday incident

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her Amy Winehouse after too many buffets era is one of my favourites. She thought she was stunnin😭😂
IMG_4944.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How the actual duck do social services and healthcare professionals not see that she needs tranquillised and thrown into a padded cell?

I might start spamming them with recordings of her rapping (trying and failing to rhyme in a borderline offensive African accent) until they get the hint.
---
Her Amy Winehouse after too many buffets era is one of my favourites. She thought she was stunnin😭😂
View attachment 2494254
View attachment 2494255
Her continuously calling Rosie fat and flabby when she’s built like a 60 year old retired linebacker truly demonstrates what little self awareness she has.

By little I mean none at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot get over they Amy Winehouse pictures 🤣🤣 I’ve never seen them before. She’s absolutely off her rocker man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Naw I’m deed. The neck on it. Can’t believe she’s actually been pumped twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some of those idiots ain't wired right this is on the glasgow city council video of rosie an Louise admitting they fight in front of Tyler.
Screenshot_20231006-152322_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.