Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulling up a chair for my fat arse to see if Bush makes it home or gets banged up abroad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Comments all saying Rosie’s in the air there’s only only flight due into Glasgow from furtaventura and it’s is the one she’s already booked on! The one to Edinburgh has already landed today

Reactions: 5
Comments all saying Rosie’s in the air there’s only only flight due into Glasgow from furtaventura and it’s is the one she’s already booked on! The one to Edinburgh has already landed today
It’s Den Ren slevering shite

Reactions: 4
Oh aye because bush will pay for two new flights to London then two flights to Glasgow. Bullshit. These people are fried in the head and the thing is Stacey is not daft!! She won’t believe any of their pish either.

Reactions: 14
Bush already said earlier she never had the money for an earlier flight. and she hasn't been on begging so she will hiding in the airport!

Reactions: 8
Now she’s paying a taxi from London to Glasgow she was on live saying she couldn’t afford the 500 euro to change her flight now she’s changed them and paying a taxi from London to Glasgow the do spout some shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If bush is on a flight to London then Stacey is also completely sane 🥴 what good is lying that she’s out of the country now going to do 😭
Cher seems quite keen to push that narrative that rosie done that to her own face but when Stacey was on live in the cafe after it she did keep looking at her nails and then asked at the bar if they had any alcohol while waiting on a coffee, I’d assumed she meant booze but wouldn’t have surprised me if the clown had watched too much CSI and thinks that a fight in the street is going to get heavily investigated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting a coupla fat scheme maws to lie to Stacy about Rosie’s whereabouts will no stop the Spanish Police lifting her if she’s still in Spain .
I hope for T’s sake he is on that flight but I canny see it, she’ll be hiding fae the polis in the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she’s paying a taxi from London to Glasgow she was on live saying she couldn’t afford the 500 euro to change her flight now she’s changed them and paying a taxi from London to Glasgow the do spout some shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d love to see that 7/8 hour drive what the duck would that actually cost almost 800 mile round trip for a taxi 🤣🤣

• Haha
She told Louise yesterday she has a grand in her bank when they were talking about going away when she's back so she might be on a flight to london right enough

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually believe that the police were called? That Stacy is off her rocker with the lies she’s spouting so think she’s probably lying about the police too

Reactions: 4
Probably bump into her at the airport and go stay there instead😂
I doubt CLA would take any of her pish either, she’d give her another shiner.

All this panicking 🤣🤣 thought big Bush was a hard woman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.