Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a loyalty card for the Spa at this point. duck all wrong with her, when she can’t stand the heat of her actions she checks herself in there for the sympathy vote. bleeping shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm really bleeping sick of this rancid witch using Mental Health Facilities as her Get Out of Jail Free card.

Reactions: 14
How do we know she’s away back in?
I don't know if it's been officially confirmed yet, but this is Rosie - she's done the exact same thing twice before. She's predictable as duck. When she can't take the heat, she heads to the Spa, taking up a bed that could be used by someone in a real crisis.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if it's been officially confirmed yet, but this is Rosie - she's done the exact same thing twice before. She's predictable as duck. When she can't take the heat, she heads to the Spa, taking up a bed that could be used by someone in a real crisis.
Aye I know I just went searching for the videos but couldn’t see anything. It’s a disgrace because when I’ve tried to get patients in there’s often no beds in gg&c and they need to go to boarding beds in other health boards and there’s people using it as somewhere to beg for money

Reactions: 4
I would love to know how she can make a phone call and get in within a day or two. It's not right. x

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how she can make a phone call and get in within a day or two. It's not right. x
If you say you categorically say you cannot keep yourself safe and will kill yourself then you will be admitted. Generally people will agree to a safety plan and crisis team etc but if you know how to be admitted and want to be admitted you can be there within the hour.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else smell insurance CJ FRAUD and that’s the reason they want it kept in house and off the app………………

She's got painting to finish then she'll get round to it 😂
CJ’s been going to get round to painting that kitchen for years now, I mind when she got the new kitchen put in by the council she was talking about decorating it then and that must be about 2 year ago , she’s a lazy bastard who would rather spend her time on tiktok than sorting out her shitehole of a hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CJ’s been going to get round to painting that kitchen for years now, I mind when she got the new kitchen put in by the council she was talking about decorating it then and that must be about 2 year ago , she’s a lazy bastard who would rather spend her time on tiktok than sorting out her shitehole of a hoose.
Cass remember there used to be a constant mountain and I mean mountain of washing in her living room. Used to cover a full sofa all piled up.

Reactions: 2
Cass remember there used to be a constant mountain and I mean mountain of washing in her living room. Used to cover a full sofa all piled up.
Aw I canny go that, I have a busy house. Washing machine and dryer constantly on the go and I might have a basket of clean clothes waiting to be put away but how can people function with it piled all over their sofa😬
I'd have to wash it all again with my weans climbing all over it 🫣

Aw I canny go that, I have a busy house. Washing machine and dryer constantly on the go and I might have a basket of clean clothes waiting to be put away but how can people function with it piled all over their sofa😬
I'd have to wash it all again with my weans climbing all over it 🫣
It just used to get bigger and bigger, all creased up, looked disgusting. You just knew it was stinking of damp.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.