Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle made you look bad?? You make yourself look bad time and time again you’re leaving the app for your son? Pity you couldn’t do that for both your children years ago!!!

wanna address the trauma you put your son through watching you and your gf batter the duck outta each other

You’re not leaving the app hen you will be back when you and mater break up you will be live mwi off your head greeting over her! Word of advice put your weans first

Reactions: 21
Im beyond raging i missed the live coz i was out working as per 😡😡😡😬🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Howling wee Arlene in the pub she’s chatting to this man telling him where she’s from? He says are you native she says I’m no a native I’m an atheist 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this the Scottish girl on TT fighting with someone else?

Is there a wiki?

Reactions: 2
What's the script with her?.she's certainly got issues too by the looks of it. Is she known for using drugs?
Yes shes shes been using drugs on and off since she was 15 im sure she said!! She says shes 3 years clean! She also has bipolar and other mental health conditions i discovered her looking really well she was like isa from still game i like her but looks like shes not doing very well again and she has been horrible to her dad and stepmum who both look after her daughter

Reactions: 6
Yes shes shes been using drugs on and off since she was 15 im sure she said!! She says shes 3 years clean! She also has bipolar and other mental health conditions i discovered her looking really well she was like isa from still game i like her but looks like shes not doing very well again and she has been horrible to her dad and stepmum who both look after her daughter
She’s been vile recently. Absolutely out her banger but when called out on it says she’s just tired. Blames anything and anyone but herself for her problems. It’s never Arlenes fault..but she’s more than willing to throw anyone under a bus.
Someone asked for a thread on her. I don’t think she has a single account with over 10k. She’s got nearly 8k on one and 4K and 3k on others.

Reactions: 5
She’s been vile recently. Absolutely out her banger but when called out on it says she’s just tired. Blames anything and anyone but herself for her problems. It’s never Arlenes fault..but she’s more than willing to throw anyone under a bus.
Someone asked for a thread on her. I don’t think she has a single account with over 10k. She’s got nearly 8k on one and 4K and 3k on others.
She blames her injection because she doesnt sleep
Well for days before and after it but anyone with eyes can see that shes been gouching and on something!! I done a wee nosy through older videos and shes always blaming others saying she is been hard done by!! And she has her wee girl to think about as well you would think that she would be on her knees thanking her dad and stepmum
---
Im beyond raging i missed the live coz i was out working as per 😡😡😡😬🤣
We all thank you for your service your crew have literally saved my life you are heros ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What's the latest on Bush? I'm terrifying myself on tik tok with all these immigrants in hotels all over Scotland, I need a Bush drama to distract me.

Reactions: 7
What's happened whilst she was on holiday can someone give me a few bullet points please. I've not heard anything about Rosie Bush in months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.