Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Poor Darius.

He had some bops and certainly left an impression when he was doing the early TV Talent Shows. 41 is far too young, and I hope it was not self-inflicted.

He might be gone, but I think he's just assumed his new role as the Patron Saint of Scottish TikTok Meltdowns.

RIP Darius. Alexa play Colourblind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

beebee789

VIP Member
Guys am standing outside Topps Tiles with my bun wig, orange nails and waving an elf bar for Darius. Was last night just a joke to you all??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MountainThyme

VIP Member
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

Que her questioning/forcing him to say on live he doesn't care.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Well things must have escalated from when I stopped watching! She was still loved up with Louise and in a good mood…you could see her getting more drunk though. She had some woman in the box and every time the woman tried to talk she’d just keep talking over her then would scream “LET ME TALK, this is why I don’t let people in the box “ . Don’t let people in the box then if they’re not allowed to talk 🙄
Then Big Primm and Stacy turned up, you could hear her screaming at T to fuck off a few times as well. She then kicked the woman out the box, the woman was in the comments going wow I didn’t even do anything!
She talks about KD being a bully, she even bullies her own son ffs. Also heard her saying again no wonder your dad fucked off. Same old Rosie. Thinks she’s changed but she’s still the same fucking horrible person she’s always been.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Cass_25

VIP Member
Kdawg he probably died of embarrassment listening to Rosie murder his song last night 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Well tonight’s the first night in awhile that I’ve stayed up this late watching the drama so I thought, you know wit, I’m gonna pour myself a wee G&T before bed…so my man built a bar in the garden during lockdown so the alcohol is oot there. Goes oot in the pitch black, finds the optics and gets a double (obviously) got tonic in the fridge so comes back in and I kid you not, the biggest fuck off spider is crawling out my glass at a rate of fucking nots towards me! I swear it had doc martins on. Think I’ve woke up the whole hoose screaming! So I’m calling it a night 🤣 drinking is indeed bad fir ye!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
I hope Louise has got her face right up to the cctv , teeth oot & jaw swinging going here we goooooawwww 🥚😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Who would have thought the demise of Rosie & Ben would be caused by Ben calling Alanna Inspector Blanco.

I can't man, I'm honestly howling at tonight 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

beebee789

VIP Member
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.
My hair is too short for the junkie bun. Is this ok instead?

66b48385526c0e60448377f2ff5b04d3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m super jealous of Rosie. I’ve always wanted a pepperoni pizza for a face and a fanny that looks like the back end of a hippo.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Another waste of NHS resources. Bush is many things, but requiring sectioned? Absolutely not. She’s a disgrace to those genuinely in need. No wonder she doesn’t want to do arts and crafts when she sees the true and sorry, sorry state her fellow patients are in. And then proud as punch she has T sitting there. Poor wean. Again it’s just Bush playing the system, she’s as bad if not worse than Amanda Britt at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
So my nameless informant has revealed that Rosie has been sectioned. 👀👀

See the below video for some confirmation from her Snapchat.

• Wow

humdinger

I just hope that darius knew how important he was to the scottish tik tok community, he gave us moments we never knew we needed 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I think is horrific how many times a day she tells that boy no wonder your dad fucked off and left you. It's literally not funny at all, deep down he will actually feel abandoned and question why doesn't his dad care enough about him to have any contact, and if its his fault. Especially if its being drilled into him daily.

That's fucking rich, so shes went on rant about how if you dont let people into a box you're a bully. And shes does that. 😂😂😭😭 Walking, talking contradiction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie has always been good at talking the talk. But that's where it ends. It never goes any further cos Rosie isn't interested in being better, she's just interested in people thinking she is better; it's entirely performative for her.

I'm not heartless, but i think Rosie is exactly where she wants to be and has been gunning at for months. I don't know her reasons for wanting sectioned, but i'm pretty sure it's benefits/money related.

It's nice of KDawg to humour her and her spiel in the box but at the end of the day, her place in that ward could be taken up by somebody who would actually benefit from the treatment and help provided. This is all a big game to a narcissist like Rosie.

I'll be happy to eat my words if Rosie turns it around when she emerges from her "Spa" and sorts her life out. But she won't. We've seen this before time and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18