Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhannyPhart

Poor lad. Just starting a new year at school, probably harder for him than most to take in all sorts of new routines etc. His maw is making tiktoks up the hospital. No even funny man

Reactions: 18

Bella2920

VIP Member
So it looks like whoever she's with the now is getting grief for sitting with her on live lmao. She's back in typical bush fashion, pished out her nut being agro
I genuinely didn’t know theres cunts out there under the age of 60 still using house phones

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Feel like we should all have a can of soop & play colourblind on our Alexas out of respect

• Haha
  • Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I caught some of it last night but I was on & off. Then early hours of this morning where Rosie joined the box somewhat upset that Alanna had been live with James, Hulk anyone who didn't like her. She wanted to have it out with James. Rosie then done her own live. Then the comments were flooded with comments asking them to help Rosie or if someone could call her. Alanna said "I'm not ending my live for that". It eventually did cut off though. I hope she remembers that time Rosie got a taxi to hers when Alanna was feeling low & they weren't even friends.

Saying that aren't friends, they just enjoy the same chaotic behaviour when there's drama on the app. Alanna sat in the background of Rosie's live most or the night shouting info about Ryan with them all giggling. Almost as if because it's it been done on her live her it's not totally Alannas fault because Rosie was repeating most of it? If that even makes sense. Rosie was the one on camera for any screen recorders.

Iv never said anything about Alannas looks or the fact that she's trans. I'm not arsed about how Ryan had sex with her. I'm not arsed about how she has sex with anyone else. Iv never said nobody would ever sleep with her. Im also not grafting anyone so wherever Ryan's boaby has been or going is none of my business.

I appreciate anyone sticking up for me but I'm just a small part in this very big story. People love to lie about tattle and I think my names just easy to use.

Oh and just for the screenshotters I'm using 4G, should have wifi properly this week. My finical status & life isn't the same as it was 2 months ago because circumstances change i know that might be hard to comprehend. I'll also be more mindful and timestamp every single time I check any social media app.

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
Howling at everyone who reads these threads rushing here to break the news Darius is dead 😂

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I don’t believe for a minute R is in there to better herself, she’s in there for attention. Just seen in her KD live, she’s been desperate for KD to show her some attention and now she’s getting it. She’ll be out soon back to her usual self, neglecting her kids and making a show of herself on her one and only true love …Tiktok.

Shes still being enabled on TT, by KD most recently and all her little followers who think she’s the most amazing person in the world. Absolute joke. People have a short memory of the shit she’s put those poor kids through. They are giving her the platform she wants and craves to get her gifts and attention.

Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie likes to mask really disgusting behaviour behind the guise of "It's just my sense of humour." She doesn't seem to understand that her sense of humour is irrelevant when she involves other people in the equation. It's not a valid excuse for verbally abusing someone.

Where did this lovefest with the Shed-Dwelling Narwhal Steph even come from? She doesn't give a fuck about Steph, she's only interested in having an excuse to attack KDawg.

And don't even get me started on her narrative that Munterscore Steph has terrible anxiety and mental health problems. Flapping around in a bath doing her Free Willy audition on a Live to 500 people doesn't strike me as the behaviour of an anxious person. An attention seeker, yes. Anxious? Not really.

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Ye always know when there's trouble in paradise. Rosie gets pished on live, the baps come oot and her wae the teeth is sitting in her living room mwi with her pals playing the worst happy hardcore anthems and calling her a smelly mink.

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Every time Alanna reappears on the app, she reverts to type and says something that shows how much of a waste of space she is. As much as I have enjoyed the drama she's brought the past week, it really was only a matter of time before she revealed her true colours again.

But why is she so hellbent on coming for Slowpoker? Slowpoker is far from the only person on Tattle who has spoken about Alanna, but she seems to be the only one Alanna is gunning for. Slowpoker is also of mixed race, which I'm sure Alanna knows from her dealings with the Plague Doctor and that whole fiasco. Now i'm not saying Alanna Blanco is going after Slow because of her race, but when Alanna has been run off the app in the past for being a full-on racist, it does seem a bit coincidental.

Just some food for thought.

• Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
I have no words 😔
Everytime I start to root for Rosie and feel bad for her she has to start her pish. Mental health services aren't a joke especially her being lucky enough to even get a place in one. People are dying everyday because they don't have access to the correct mental health services but aye Rosie of course you think it's funny they give you lots of diazepam cuz you don't actually need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Blanco and Rosie are no longer speaking, Blanco spilt tea on her saying Rosie is always in manipulative mode no matter what situation she's in. She also witnessed Tyler saying 'Mum I know TikTok is your first priority, then it's you then it's me and Zara'. He seems to think TT is her job as he comments things like that will boost your followers and ratings. I thought she's turned a corner this time but clearly I was wrong.

• Sad

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I cannot believe what I have just witnessed, how she has just spun that into her having to put Z's situation out there.

What in the actual fuck is going on.

P.S, She also called Danielle a Black Bastard...
She isn't black, but her children are.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.
Course wouldn’t miss it , I’ve ordered us a coupla Millie’s cookies with ‘ Rosie , Darius would have been so proud of you’ for us to have as a mid vigil snack.

Hopefully Tracey can come & release some balloons

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Aw here, I'm gutted about Darius 😭 Colourblind has been a staple on ma playlist for years, its the only CD single I ever bought by a contestant in one of they shitey talent shows. I admit I've had a tenancy to skip it recently in view of the tiktok memories it brings to mind, but no longer, I shall blast it loud and proud as I do ma hoosework tomorrow. Bless his heart, 41 is no age 😔

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Where is everycunt😂 Rosie came on Ben's live there sobbing asked Ben to lay off alanna, Ben said she'd take the inspector Blanco pic down then Rosie told Ben to shove her friendship up her hole😂😂😂😂😂
I saw it aswell.

Why would Rosie call off her 2-years long friendship with Ben over Alanna fucking Blanco, who Rosie argues with herself every other month?

Nah, this is just an excuse. Ben being friendly with KDawg is eating Rosie up and that's what that whole charade was really about.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Louise was just live, her and Rosie are “finished” again…surprise surprise. Room got blocked
So much for Louise having got help and sorted her life out as well as Rosie…..how many times do these idiots need to repeat the same nonsense. We all know when they are finished as they both appear back on lives acting like the fucking classless clowns that they are.