Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly it was Kendal Simonetti that done it, knowing full well KDawg would end up in the frame. She’s a devious bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Luckily the muppet has cameras so she better not trying to accuse innocent folk

Reactions: 6
See if it has been Mater, I’ll honestly pish myself. They’ll be back together by Friday. Imagine that. Going out with someone that egged your windows. What a climb down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t think it would be Mater. She wouldn’t waste the money coming through to do that. We’ll find out soon enough I suppose. Hope her cameras were on.

Reactions: 5
I hope Louise has got her face right up to the cctv , teeth oot & jaw swinging going here we goooooawwww 🥚😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope Louise has got her face right up to the cctv , teeth oot & jaw swinging going here we goooooawwww 🥚😂
Hahaha shouting you're ugly as fuckkkkkk😂 can someone post that video it's been a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s checked the past 3 hours of cctv and nobody has egged her windows in the past 3 hours. Ok then Rosie.
they probably have and she’s too embarrassed to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See if it has been Mater, I’ll honestly pish myself. They’ll be back together by Friday. Imagine that. Going out with someone that egged your windows. What a climb down.
Well she's best pals wi someone who egged her windows, so why not eh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
that is my favourite video ever 😭

she got her back, well her arse did, when it shattered the cooker 😂
Righttttt the cooker video and the ugly as duck video someone's got to have them don't make me go back through threads man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've only got the musical mash up, no OG. 😂😭

While we are at it

Always delivering the goods, dunno where we'd be without you MountainThyme ThymeMountain ❤ Whoever edited that first one together deserves an award that video sparks so much joy 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.