Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a while since I ventured over here but looks like duck all changes with this mob as per🤮 few new characters for me to catch up on, caught some of maters live lastnight with that baby there they knocked me sick I kept thinking of the baby in trainspotting. Hope whoever the parents are have been reported 😢

P.s. RIP Darius 🌈

Reactions: 7
So my nameless informant has revealed that Rosie has been sectioned. 👀👀

See the below video for some confirmation from her Snapchat.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Chebs oot in the psychiatric hospital as you do. What’s she doing on social media still her and Lala need to get their phones to duck if they ever want to get better.

Reactions: 12
Another waste of NHS resources. Bush is many things, but requiring sectioned? Absolutely not. She’s a disgrace to those genuinely in need. No wonder she doesn’t want to do arts and crafts when she sees the true and sorry, sorry state her fellow patients are in. And then proud as punch she has T sitting there. Poor wean. Again it’s just Bush playing the system, she’s as bad if not worse than Amanda Britt at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
in the video tylor looked so sad man its a shame! shes using her hospital stay as some sort of quirky "look at me" moment! if she was really ill picking up her phone would be the last thing on her mind. She knows this will get leaked to tattle who is she kidding man

Reactions: 12

Poor T sitting there having to visit! I wonder who’s looking after him. It makes me feel really sad for his situation

• Sad
Reactions: 9

She's like a sulky teenager there..."arts and crafts I'm not doing that" and the daft face as if she's too cool for it! Grow up and get a grip of yourself you bleeping idiot! She should think herself bleeping lucky she is where she is and make the most of it to at least try and help herself. So many people are crying out for this kind of support and can't bleeping get it!

Reactions: 13
Just to add I don't know how to crop/edit videos or I would've blurred/cropped out T.

I didn't see our video guru @MountainThyme around to ask so I apologise if anyone is offended. I know it's not our style on here but it was a kind of "People Huv Tae Know" moment. 😭

If anyone can edit it and upload with Ts face blurred out, I will report my post and get it deleted!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know what hospital she’s in? Done know why she’s not using her pip to phone a takeaway or if it’s Stobhill she should get the van

Reactions: 5

she will have more to worry about than arts and crafts after eating they dinners 😂 that will finish her insides off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got what she wanted though she wanted sectioned to clear her debts. Wonder what shite she told the doctors?

Reactions: 11
A few weeks ago she spoke about how getting section would clear debt. Don't know if it's true though.
Aye I heard that but didn’t think it would be true. Be very interested to hear what order she has been sectioned under.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.