Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMummy

Cant believe the amount of people in here that wish rosie well every time she spouts her crap about turning everything around and turning a corner.
Everything she does has a reason she is cold and calculated with everything she does.
Genuine people out there including family members of mine cant get help but that clown is in there and doing f*cking tik toks not caring about anyone in there.
Just shows you the system is f*cked and idiots like that know how to manipulate it.
If you are reading this no one is jealous of you we just think your a clown, who in their right mind would be jealous about someone who jokes about abusing there kids or taking drugs off them.
Your a bad mum and a narcissistic bully who cares about nothing but herself.
Stop blaming everyone else it always has been and always will be you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

beebee789

VIP Member
Surprised it's still all quiet on the Bush front. Who's got the private snap 🤣
After the last video I posted, Bush was not a happy bunny and went through her Snapchat deleting people she thought could be leaking her stuff.

Whether she patched that leak or not remains to be seen. 😏

Alexa play Judas by Lady Gaga.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie really should come on & say a few words out of respect for Darius but she’s probably Mwi lying in her own pish somewhere

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
And obviously it only remains ‘calm’ when they’re together if they both stay off all forms of social media as they can’t trust each other on it. Toxic AF, Will never last. One will end up in jail or hospital seriously injured.

Reactions: 15

beebee789

VIP Member
What a dafty. I hope this is her rock bottom and she can start getting her shit together and get better for the kids, cause let's face it they're the most important thing.
Not to Rosie. In fact, most things are more important to Rosie than her kids. She's proven that time and time again. A literal one week old relationship with an immature horse was more important to her, remember.

This won't be her rock bottom. At this point, Rosie is in and out of hospital as much as Cherine. She loves the attention and sympathy. It's an easy way to skew a narrative in her favour and gain victim points. I actually don't think this will ever stop. She's incapable of being anything other than a horrendous narcissist.

The best thing that can happen is that T will grow up and get the fuck away from her.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Think it’s a bit shite they are trying to goad Rosie tbh. If she’s serious about getting her life back on track after her stint in the spa then they should leave her be!

Ps , Rosie should come off all social media coz at the end of the day that’s what she’s blaming her “breakdown” on.
Time will tell if she’s serious or no.

Pps - I still think she’s at it 😕
As much of a nightmare as Rosie is.. Shes defo got shit going on with her that supersedes Tik Tok drama.

I know a few people on this thread dont follow the other scottish tiktok drama, but she hasnt (publicly) got involved in any of that shit show, which back in the day she would have been all over it, getting wrecked and spilling all the tea once she had too much.
I miss the days it was just Rosie making a cunt of herself 😂.
(now its daily weirdo chat, weirdos with bald heads and tiny bodys pretending to be Professional MMA fighters running over addicts in their car)

I don't follow her or even know what accounts she is using these days to know if shes live as often or not now that shes out of hospital.
Usually when she is quiet she is back with Mater though.

• Haha
Someone posted saying Primm done a video making out her and Stacey were finished with Bush. After supporting her during her ‘hospital’ stay the just getting back with Mater anyway.
I never saw that one, I’m put off Primm’s TikTok’s after seeing her and Stacey’s attempt at dressing up at the weekend, pair of fat lumps

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Blanco and Rosie are no longer speaking, Blanco spilt tea on her saying Rosie is always in manipulative mode no matter what situation she's in. She also witnessed Tyler saying 'Mum I know TikTok is your first priority, then it's you then it's me and Zara'. He seems to think TT is her job as he comments things like that will boost your followers and ratings. I thought she's turned a corner this time but clearly I was wrong.
Rosie’s went into the “spa” straight after that night she left blancos house when Alana made yet another racist remark on live. She was full of gear n hit a bad yin. She’s went there for damage limitation for herself and to get back at Louise , make her feel sorry for her.
The lassie is no just manipulative but pure spiteful n vindictive with it.
Her and Louise will be on scrappin again soon , then she’ll SH again coz she’s heartbroken , but wasn’t heartbroken when she lost full custody of her daughter. She’s a selfish cow and will never change, any time I give her the benefit of the doubt it lasts about 10 mins till she fucks up again.
Oh it’s all tattles fault aswell, all of it 🫤

• Sad

rainbow2022

Rosie really should come on & say a few words out of respect for Darius but she’s probably Mwi lying in her own pish somewhere
She’s probably using it as a way to get Louise bk 😆 baby u need to come bk Darius is deed … ahl sing for you 😭😭🤦‍♀️

• Haha

BootNTheHawMaws

I have never seen anyone with a bigger god complex than rosie. It's insane. The way she speaks to T is vile he's not able to process those jokes properly cuz of his age and neurodivergence and even if he was, what mother makes those kinda jokes to her son. She's honestly just rotten to the core.

Also can't get over her pretending her and Louise were still together. She's nuts.
She reminds me so much of my own arsehole parents that it would be triggering if I gave the tiniest of fucks.

Knowing the type of person she presents to the public, compared to how my parents did too, I dread to think what goes on when the camera is off.

That boy is gonna have some shit to work through in years to come.

• Heart
  • Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
Same, it was quite heartening to see her in the hospital trying to turn her life around. Now back to square one.
Trying to turn her life around? This is all just a big game to Bush. She’s not mentally ill. She’s dangerous. She’s a master manipulator. I’m surprised blackpool lasted as long as it did. She’ll be back with Mater by Friday. All the money is probably spent.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Hahahahah its so fucking weird that Rosie gets on live, pretends they're still together, sitting in a box with someone at one point like
"AVE GOT MA HAPPY ENDING"

Meanwhile they've actually split up.. Like wtf is that about man.
Louise must go off her nut if they've fallen out but Rosie tells everybody they're together, there is no other reason she would do that.

Her and Jamesy really do belong together.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

Que her questioning/forcing him to say on live he doesn't care.
That’s actually fucking vile, he’s a child and a child with additional needs at that. He deserves much better parents and a stable home life, it might not be showing that’s affecting him now but it definitely will at some point.
My heart actually breaks for T. His dads clearly a waster but her behaviour over the last couple of months has made me question whether there’s more to him not having anything to do with the kids, if you look at the way she is with Louise and how toxic that situation is it makes you wonder if it was similar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Muchbee

VIP Member
She’s in KDs lives every day they have a laugh. Rosie must not know 😂
Yip😂 she was saying earlier her and Louise's relationship is thriving due to both being off social media. There's been no dramas etc.... Louise is out with her pals and Rosie's decided what to do is drink a bottle of buckfast go live on social media and start dramas🤦

Reactions: 14