Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah its so bleeping weird that Rosie gets on live, pretends they're still together, sitting in a box with someone at one point like
"AVE GOT MA HAPPY ENDING"

Meanwhile they've actually split up.. Like wtf is that about man.
Louise must go off her nut if they've fallen out but Rosie tells everybody they're together, there is no other reason she would do that.

Her and Jamesy really do belong together.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well things must have escalated from when I stopped watching! She was still loved up with Louise and in a good mood…you could see her getting more drunk though. She had some woman in the box and every time the woman tried to talk she’d just keep talking over her then would scream “LET ME TALK, this is why I don’t let people in the box “ . Don’t let people in the box then if they’re not allowed to talk 🙄
Then Big Primm and Stacy turned up, you could hear her screaming at T to duck off a few times as well. She then kicked the woman out the box, the woman was in the comments going wow I didn’t even do anything!
She talks about KD being a bully, she even bullies her own son ffs. Also heard her saying again no wonder your dad fucked off. Same old Rosie. Thinks she’s changed but she’s still the same bleeping horrible person she’s always been.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I think is horrific how many times a day she tells that boy no wonder your dad fucked off and left you. It's literally not funny at all, deep down he will actually feel abandoned and question why doesn't his dad care enough about him to have any contact, and if its his fault. Especially if its being drilled into him daily.

That's bleeping rich, so shes went on rant about how if you dont let people into a box you're a bully. And shes does that. 😂😂😭😭 Walking, talking contradiction.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Louise was just live, her and Rosie are “finished” again…surprise surprise. Room got blocked
So much for Louise having got help and sorted her life out as well as Rosie…..how many times do these idiots need to repeat the same nonsense. We all know when they are finished as they both appear back on lives acting like the bleeping classless clowns that they are.

Reactions: 16
And obviously it only remains ‘calm’ when they’re together if they both stay off all forms of social media as they can’t trust each other on it. Toxic AF, Will never last. One will end up in jail or hospital seriously injured.

Reactions: 15
Ye always know when there's trouble in paradise. Rosie gets pished on live, the baps come oot and her wae the teeth is sitting in her living room mwi with her pals playing the worst happy hardcore anthems and calling her a smelly mink.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

Que her questioning/forcing him to say on live he doesn't care.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This is abuse, Its sick and anyone laughing and encouraging it are fucked in the head too. All within less than a 5min period.
Hes is a child.

She has ruined that poor boy 😢 at this point he has heard and seen too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hes is a child.

That’s actually bleeping vile, he’s a child and a child with additional needs at that. He deserves much better parents and a stable home life, it might not be showing that’s affecting him now but it definitely will at some point.
My heart actually breaks for T. His dads clearly a waster but her behaviour over the last couple of months has made me question whether there’s more to him not having anything to do with the kids, if you look at the way she is with Louise and how toxic that situation is it makes you wonder if it was similar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s actually bleeping vile, he’s a child and a child with additional needs at that. He deserves much better parents and a stable home life, it might not be showing that’s affecting him now but it definitely will at some point.
My heart actually breaks for T. His dads clearly a waster but her behaviour over the last couple of months has made me question whether there’s more to him not having anything to do with the kids, if you look at the way she is with Louise and how toxic that situation is it makes you wonder if it was similar.
Can only imagine the stuff she did. I dont think there would be any other way to fully get rid of her other than a clean bleeping no contact break up.

If you were a good person or dad you would do whatever you could to have contact though, so no matter what that is on him.

This stuff does affect children. Shes just a miserable vindictive bleep.

Reactions: 10
Can only imagine the stuff she did. I dont think there would be any other way to fully get rid of her other than a clean bleeping no contact break up.

If you were a good person or dad you would do whatever you could to have contact though, so no matter what that is on him.

This stuff does affect children. Shes just a miserable vindictive bleep.
Aw of course he’s still to blame, you’d literally do whatever it takes to have contact with your kids especially when you know you’re leaving them with someone as vile as Rosie!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.