Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
Rosie is looking like 2021 Rosie 😂
I don't know why when she gets sbleebs she choses the fucking ugliest looking pair on offer that do nothing for her face.

I've not been watching. Why the fuck is this even happening? Louise in Rosies box?
Those are poundshop glasses 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Geee

Chatty Member
Shes no daft she will be wanting out incase this effects her.
If you are aged 18 or over, payments you get of Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Adult Disability Payment Scotland and Attendance Allowance (AA) will stop after you have been in hospital for 28 days. If you are under 18 on the day you enter hospital, your DLA, Adult Disability Payment Scotland or PIP payments will not stop.

If your DLA, PIP or AA payments stop, they will be paid again as soon as you come out of hospital. You will need to tell the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) that you have left hospital. If you come out of hospital but have to go back in within 28 days, your benefit will stop again as soon as you are staying in hospital again. You will need to tell the DWP you have gone back into hospital.
This is how I don’t understand how those in the state hospital still get their benefits. So strange

Reactions: 1