Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah CEO of her own business that went out of business really fast. She's a rapper and producer aswell, I remember her talking about songs she had written being sung by Jamaicans? Might have got that wrong but she was claiming someone was singing her songs anyway 🤣
The closest she gets to Jamaicans is the Jamaican shop in the town she buys stuff out of. I’ve heard her talking shite to the poor people that work there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last I seen Stayace was splashing her love life over TikTok. 🤮🤮🤮 she’s truly, truly bonkers. Like totally lost the plot. Although she seems to take care of her son, although doesn’t send him to school.
Yeah she spent alot of time "homeschooling" him wandering about st George's sq
Thanks for that, couldn't work alot of tit out when I used to watch her, just remembered about her when I seen her mentioned 🤣

Reactions: 3
Guys am standing outside Topps Tiles with my bun wig, orange nails and waving an elf bar for Darius. Was last night just a joke to you all??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys am standing outside Topps Tiles with my bun wig, orange nails and waving an elf bar for Darius. Was last night just a joke to you all??
I'm just leaving Asda, bought 500 tea lights to spell out Darius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely wired man. To think thousands of people believed her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the whole of Falkirk were sticking up for big jinty on Facebook at one point 🤣 she’s spoke about Tattle before, maybe she’s slow poker 🤣 that really would push Rydo over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she’s been banned , loads of comments were saying social services needed phoned as she was doing lines & smoking when a baby was there . I didn’t see her doing lines but there was a baby there you could hear it.she was absolutely fleeing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.