Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at everyone who reads these threads rushing here to break the news Darius is dead πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Darius.

He had some bops and certainly left an impression when he was doing the early TV Talent Shows. 41 is far too young, and I hope it was not self-inflicted.

He might be gone, but I think he's just assumed his new role as the Patron Saint of Scottish TikTok Meltdowns.

RIP Darius. Alexa play Colourblind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like she's still kept her RosieBushlessLive she was using last night so likely she'll still be lurking about 🀣
She will be sitting back watching whats being said/ speculated upon from the shadows. Waiting to see if Her Wi The Teef contacts her and they get back together, the pandora engagement ring will get whipped oot the kitchen drawer ( we all have one of those drawers in the kitchen that gets filled with utter shite lol) then the celebratory Soups will be cracked. Then Her Wi The Teefs face will get cracked off Bushy's fist. Tears, snotters, inspirational self love quotes and shitey lip synching will resume and so the hamster wheel continues ....πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬

True story
Love it πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Reactions: 8
Little did he know of his existence on here.
I wonder what happened to him 😟

Alexa play Colourblind 🎢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scottish tiktok could have got him back in the charts as well, I hope he new he was an anthem!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Feel like we should all have a can of soop & play colourblind on our Alexas out of respect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone make it to a vigil tomorrow night at 7pm, Topps Tiles, Blairdardie for Darius? Bring your half bottles, elf bars, hot tubs, wear Nike zippers a few sizes too small and all hair in junkie buns.
My hair is too short for the junkie bun. Is this ok instead?

66b48385526c0e60448377f2ff5b04d3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just hope that darius knew how important he was to the scottish tik tok community, he gave us moments we never knew we needed 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Course wouldn’t miss it , I’ve ordered us a coupla Millie’s cookies with β€˜ Rosie , Darius would have been so proud of you’ for us to have as a mid vigil snack.

Hopefully Tracey can come & release some balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Course wouldn’t miss it , I’ve ordered us a coupla Millie’s cookies with β€˜ Rosie , Darius would have been so proud of you’ for us to have as a mid vigil snack.
Im making ice lolly memorial necklaces right now for us all πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.