Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is live saying tattle are jealous of her.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trust me Rosie, we're not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m super jealous of Rosie. I’ve always wanted a pepperoni pizza for a face and a fanny that looks like the back end of a hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's an absolute joke, she was hysterical laughing last night at this picture, so loud not giving a duck about the other patients. All the pish on her latest video ill do it for my kids. No it isn't Rosie as you don't even see Z for more than a double of hours a week, and you couldn't give a duck about T having every Tom Dick and Harry in his home, and slashing your wrists and God knows what else infront of him. That's not a caring parent. You're absolutely kidding yourself on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m far from jealous of bush I would rather keep my kids then have them living with strangers. I’m howling 😭😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie sounded quite level headed in the box on Kdawgs live earlier, she said she had took on board what KD said about the way she was speaking & treating the other patients and had started being nicer to them. They had a decent conversation about their mental health, coping techniques etc it was nice to hear Rosie have a decent conversation for once without her usual attention seeking drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah hopefully this is what Rosie needed all along and being in this place will be the best thing for her and the kids.

Reactions: 5
Yeah hopefully this is what Rosie needed all along and being in this place will be the best thing for her and the kids.
I agree. I think she does have a good heart she just makes such bad choices and I think she has made these bad choices for so long it's got her in this position.

Hopefully she will be able to get it together because you can see how much the kids love her. I know we slag her sometimes and rightfully so with her actions but I would love her to shut us all up for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rosie has always been good at talking the talk. But that's where it ends. It never goes any further cos Rosie isn't interested in being better, she's just interested in people thinking she is better; it's entirely performative for her.

I'm not heartless, but i think Rosie is exactly where she wants to be and has been gunning at for months. I don't know her reasons for wanting sectioned, but i'm pretty sure it's benefits/money related.

It's nice of KDawg to humour her and her spiel in the box but at the end of the day, her place in that ward could be taken up by somebody who would actually benefit from the treatment and help provided. This is all a big game to a narcissist like Rosie.

I'll be happy to eat my words if Rosie turns it around when she emerges from her "Spa" and sorts her life out. But she won't. We've seen this before time and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These social media accounts should be banned in hospitals and places for recovering your mental health but more so you need to want to be better enough to realise they’re not good for you

Reactions: 12
These social media accounts should be banned in hospitals and places for recovering your mental health but more so you need to want to be better enough to realise they’re not good for you
Agreed. It drives me insane going to patients and ive to wait till they have finished on their phones doing god knows what , just so i can give them meds that they were crying for 5 mins before hand πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

• Wow
Agreed. It drives me insane going to patients and ive to wait till they have finished on their phones doing god knows what , just so i can give them meds that they were crying for 5 mins before hand πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ugh so much to say about that the disrespect and attention seeking it’s just unreal

Reactions: 4
Ugh so much to say about that the disrespect and attention seeking it’s just unreal
Honestly its mental .
I have been known to say " H for Hospital dahhhlin, this is not the Hilton" when ive been pushed to my limits and i actually do have the patience of a saint. So much so that i told my boss i fully expect to have a memorial bench outside our unit when ive gone πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.