Rosie Bush #30 Still as grotty, outing Scotty. Heid is scabby, front bum flabby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meltdown mondays are well and truly back, and back with a bang 💣 here we gaaaaow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sorry for Ben, she's been a good pal to Rosie.
A better pal than she deserves, she shits on every person round about her! Rosie is too self absorbed to be a good friend back to anyone...for more than a wee while anyway!

Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for Ben, she's been a good pal to Rosie.
But she should know better, she sees what Bush does to people on a whim when she’s pished and raging. I don’t think Bush knows who Ben is because as has been said already tonight is the night she would grass her in.

A better pal than she deserves, she shits on every person round about her! Rosie is too self absorbed to be a good friend back to anyone...for more than a wee while anyway!
Totally agree. Did Ben & Danielle really believe they’d be immune ? She’s fell out with everyone

Reactions: 7
But she should know better, she sees what Bush does to people on a whim when she’s pished and raging. I don’t think Bush knows who Ben is because as has been said already tonight is the night she would grass her in.
I heard her mention a name in the taxi, I didn't know who she was talking about so wondered if she was slyly (accidentally) mentioning Ben's real name. Not going to repeat it incase it is...or isn't 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
Well tonight’s the first night in awhile that I’ve stayed up this late watching the drama so I thought, you know wit, I’m gonna pour myself a wee G&T before bed…so my man built a bar in the garden during lockdown so the alcohol is oot there. Goes oot in the pitch black, finds the optics and gets a double (obviously) got tonic in the fridge so comes back in and I kid you not, the biggest duck off spider is crawling out my glass at a rate of bleeping nots towards me! I swear it had doc martins on. Think I’ve woke up the whole hoose screaming! So I’m calling it a night 🤣 drinking is indeed bad fir ye!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Who would have thought the demise of Rosie & Ben would be caused by Ben calling Alanna Inspector Blanco.

I can't man, I'm honestly howling at tonight 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not gonna lie I used to quite dislike Ben for being up Rosie’s arse so much but I feel she’s coming into her own recently and needs to stay away from Rosie from here on in 🤣

Reactions: 11
Awk there she's on with the granny slayer, noods and shamu laughing her head off.

Reactions: 7
That’s Rosie just came in and shouted that Ben is scottishmaw, scottishmaw came in and proved that she isn’t 🤣🤣🤣

so Rosie doesn’t know who Ben is after all

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.