Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Rochelle Humes #5 Obsessed with fags & designers tags, should be more concerned about who Marvin shags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Sp20191

VIP Member
Absolutely no class….Dior splashed across her daughters tops….it just looks cheap!

Reactions: 54

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Do you know if she said I’ve already got a pushchair so I’m going to give this one away to people who need it, I’d have so much more respect for her. But no greedy twat just takes, takes, takes!
I remember when Rachel Riley from Countdown had her baby and was gifted a posh pram and she said she had donated the money the pram would have cost to a baby charity. I thought that was a good thing to do.

Reactions: 38

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Hahaha so for all her Pilates, green tea and juice bar bullshit she actually smokes! Well hidden Roch! Wonder why there’s never 10 Marlboro lights in her carefully curated insta pics! She better find out which one of her ‘friends’ called backgrid to pap them as I knows a bit thick but surely even she’s not stupid enough to call the paps and then get caught smoking!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Her Dior 2 piece 1,300
How much money does this woman have
its not even nice, that’s the thing.

She would do better wearing things where the brand is not slashed all over the clothing. It just looks repulsive and all look at me I have money.

same as her poor kids on their sons christening day all labelled up so everyone could see that she buys Dior.

I don’t know anyone with real money who does this. For her it’s all about the attention and bragging and look at me I’ve got money so I’m better than you.

if she actually gave a damn and read up, Dior aren’t an ethical brand. They do have some sweatshops and only the last stages of their production are done in an ethical manor apparently.

So her bragging she has all this wealth and can afford Dior actually means she’s stupid enough to buy overpriced items, made in a sweatshop to make some global conglomerate even richer, whilst they pay their workers a pittance.
but hey as long as Rochelle can show off she can afford Dior, why does she care about how ethical an item is or who’s pockets she is lining.

everything about this woman is grotesque. She’s so false, making out she wants everyone to shop her brand (my little coco) as it’s sustainable, made in the uk, a small business etc. She doesn’t give a damn about any of that.
Makes out she juggles her own children and work (yet has just spent 3/4 weeks in the Maldives/Dubai. Has help at home, cleaners, cooks, nanny’s etc and also her mum helping out (as well as a husband home more often than not).

has healthy juices every day, attends the gym and is oh so clean living, until she’s caught smoking by the paps and also caught smoking a bong in the Maldives.

portrays the fairytale life and relationship yet it looks as if it couldn’t be further from the truth.

this whole Instagram world is so damaging, people will look up to her and aspire to be her, the mum juggling kids, work, holidaying, immaculate house etc. in reality one person can not do all of this, they will crash and burn and wonder why their life is so rubbish in comparison.

rant over (she really grinds my gears)

• Heart
Latest grid post rewritten “every year I can easily afford to go to the Maldives to leave you peasants behind. I continue to dress my children in ridiculous designer swimwear and myself in club wear as if I was 25 years younger. Look at my back. We make family memories here much like you poor people may do at Butlins. But ours are better”

• Haha
  • Heart

Smiffy1990

Imagine taking your kids to church in head to toe monogrammed dior, she has no class it's actually quite funny.
There are so many beautiful kids clothes designers out there and roch picks tacky as fuck dior for a christening 😂😂😂
Let's be realistic the whole christening is nothing but a dress up/photo/party op. If she was taking it seriously Blake would be in an all white gown or suit not a matching designer outfit.

Reactions: 35

hol20x

VIP Member
Dear god I am cringing! Those would be some lovely family photos if it wasn’t for the tacky designer labels that she has to show off.

Reactions: 33

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Why does she act as if she’s royalty or something? The lifestyle she has and the way she presents herself. She’s a former member of the Saturdays and wife to someone in JLS. All the other girls in The Saturdays are fairly modest when it comes to their lifestyle and don’t seem to brag like this one does. Even Frankie who is married to Wayne who wouldn’t be short of money seems more down to earth than Rochelle who is completely full of notions. She reminds me so much of the saying “some people are so poor all they have is money”. Being wealthy and showing it off seems to be the bee all and end all of her life. No one is arsed
couldn’t agree more. It’s all “look at me” and attention seeking.

She needs to stick to one narrative, im sorry but no mother can 24/7 be…..

an amazing mother, an amazing wife, amazing cook, big boss bitch, out with her mates and goes to all the cool parties, at home all the time with her kids like a doting mother, a presenter, an entrepreneur “I own this company”, a groupie to JLS, never seeing her husband and struggling to do this all single handedly because her husbands back from tour, husbands home and she’s preparing him meals because she needs to feed him wholesome (vomit looking) meals before he goes away, then she doesn’t cook meals and eats at the ivy and the Dorchester, shops in M and S and eats/advertises their ready made food, but she cooks her ‘at mamas table food’, advertises regatta and says how amazing and wearable they are, then orders Dior boots because they are new out and she hasn’t got that colour or style (but has 10,000 other boots in her ginormous wardrobe).
Last month she was using some face cream, this months she’s advertising a different one.
It’s clear she advertises any old shit she’s given because it brings in money and spins whichever narrative she feels is the best for that day.

I would have more respect for her if she advertised things she truly believes in and didn’t come out with one thing and then the next day be using or loving the total opposite to what she’s just said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why would you chose those outfits for a christening?! Oh wait it's 'look how rich I am rochelle' 🤮🤮

Reactions: 32

scarlettgal99

“Roch babe what we thinking for the kids christening outfits?”

“I dunno Marv I’m thinking Samuel L Jackson, army general and Lego mime figure who won the lottery vibes”

B89C760B-EEE2-4EF1-A7E6-964B12A18FBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hol20x

VIP Member
I can’t believe this is the same woman who used to only ever post photos of the back of her kids heads.

Reactions: 30