Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her pictures for Next her legs look bigger then the pics on IG. *not bodyshaming just stating the facts!

Reactions: 1
Latest grid post rewritten “every year I can easily afford to go to the Maldives to leave you peasants behind. I continue to dress my children in ridiculous designer swimwear and myself in club wear as if I was 25 years younger. Look at my back. We make family memories here much like you poor people may do at Butlins. But ours are better”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The smugness of Rochelle surely reaches heights never known to man previously… every post she manages to surpass herself somehow.

Reactions: 11
Latest grid post rewritten “every year I can easily afford to go to the Maldives to leave you peasants behind. I continue to dress my children in ridiculous designer swimwear and myself in club wear as if I was 25 years younger. Look at my back. We make family memories here much like you poor people may do at Butlins. But ours are better”
Creased 🤣
But so accurate. The Maldives can be so expensive and a one off dream holiday for most people. She goes every year just to show off. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments on the DM are not very favourable towards her it seems. I don’t think the smoking photos have been as forgotten as much as she would like them to be along with her ‘Miss perfect image’ displayed yet again!! I agree with the comments here, she is soooo smug! Lol 😆

Reactions: 8
Her Dior 2 piece 1,300
How much money does this woman have
its not even nice, that’s the thing.

She would do better wearing things where the brand is not slashed all over the clothing. It just looks repulsive and all look at me I have money.

same as her poor kids on their sons christening day all labelled up so everyone could see that she buys Dior.

I don’t know anyone with real money who does this. For her it’s all about the attention and bragging and look at me I’ve got money so I’m better than you.

if she actually gave a damn and read up, Dior aren’t an ethical brand. They do have some sweatshops and only the last stages of their production are done in an ethical manor apparently.

So her bragging she has all this wealth and can afford Dior actually means she’s stupid enough to buy overpriced items, made in a sweatshop to make some global conglomerate even richer, whilst they pay their workers a pittance.
but hey as long as Rochelle can show off she can afford Dior, why does she care about how ethical an item is or who’s pockets she is lining.

everything about this woman is grotesque. She’s so false, making out she wants everyone to shop her brand (my little coco) as it’s sustainable, made in the uk, a small business etc. She doesn’t give a damn about any of that.
Makes out she juggles her own children and work (yet has just spent 3/4 weeks in the Maldives/Dubai. Has help at home, cleaners, cooks, nanny’s etc and also her mum helping out (as well as a husband home more often than not).

has healthy juices every day, attends the gym and is oh so clean living, until she’s caught smoking by the paps and also caught smoking a bong in the Maldives.

portrays the fairytale life and relationship yet it looks as if it couldn’t be further from the truth.

this whole Instagram world is so damaging, people will look up to her and aspire to be her, the mum juggling kids, work, holidaying, immaculate house etc. in reality one person can not do all of this, they will crash and burn and wonder why their life is so rubbish in comparison.

rant over (she really grinds my gears)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
its not even nice, that’s the thing.

She would do better wearing things where the brand is not slashed all over the clothing. It just looks repulsive and all look at me I have money.

same as her poor kids on their sons christening day all labelled up so everyone could see that she buys Dior.

I don’t know anyone with real money who does this. For her it’s all about the attention and bragging and look at me I’ve got money so I’m better than you.

if she actually gave a damn and read up, Dior aren’t an ethical brand. They do have some sweatshops and only the last stages of their production are done in an ethical manor apparently.

So her bragging she has all this wealth and can afford Dior actually means she’s stupid enough to buy overpriced items, made in a sweatshop to make some global conglomerate even richer, whilst they pay their workers a pittance.
but hey as long as Rochelle can show off she can afford Dior, why does she care about how ethical an item is or who’s pockets she is lining.

everything about this woman is grotesque. She’s so false, making out she wants everyone to shop her brand (my little coco) as it’s sustainable, made in the uk, a small business etc. She doesn’t give a damn about any of that.
Makes out she juggles her own children and work (yet has just spent 3/4 weeks in the Maldives/Dubai. Has help at home, cleaners, cooks, nanny’s etc and also her mum helping out (as well as a husband home more often than not).

has healthy juices every day, attends the gym and is oh so clean living, until she’s caught smoking by the paps and also caught smoking a bong in the Maldives.

portrays the fairytale life and relationship yet it looks as if it couldn’t be further from the truth.

this whole Instagram world is so damaging, people will look up to her and aspire to be her, the mum juggling kids, work, holidaying, immaculate house etc. in reality one person can not do all of this, they will crash and burn and wonder why their life is so rubbish in comparison.

rant over (she really grinds my gears)

Old money whispers
New money shouts....mainly because the people wearing it have nothing else to offer...

Hate the over wearing of labels....

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Someone from the kids old school allegedly. Which is why they moved. The comments on the Daily Fail
are often quite interesting….
Sorry to clarify, she moved house or moved the kids out of school!

Whaaaat this is serious ☕. Would explain why she’s so hell bent on making her life look so perfect! Remember when VB did that after Rebecca loos scandal x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.