Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She must be chewing off her £200 manicure with the news this evening. Poor Marvin must be starvin left to fend for himself without an m&s bought home made meal. I wonder does she have bragging withdraws.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

zenflowyo

I’m absolutely loving that this Kardashian wannabe has been exposed with her smoking. She desperately tries to portray every aspect of her life as perfect, and now these pictures reveal the actual reality!

Reactions: 30

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Hahah I am just laughing with my friend - she got Rochelles cookbook for her birthday, and in it is a recipe for ‘fun shaped sandwiches’ - butter bread, mix tuna, Mayo and sweet corn and using a cookie cutter cut into stars and hearts…. Just WOW!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why does she act as if she’s royalty or something? The lifestyle she has and the way she presents herself. She’s a former member of the Saturdays and wife to someone in JLS. All the other girls in The Saturdays are fairly modest when it comes to their lifestyle and don’t seem to brag like this one does. Even Frankie who is married to Wayne who wouldn’t be short of money seems more down to earth than Rochelle who is completely full of notions. She reminds me so much of the saying “some people are so poor all they have is money”. Being wealthy and showing it off seems to be the bee all and end all of her life. No one is arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
She hasn’t got a clue 😡…. Laughing, smiling at anything…covid,death,debt,murder…. So bloody annoying and philth got her wrapped round his finger 🤮🤮🤮
Phil likes working with Rochelle as her incompetency makes him look good

Reactions: 26

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: Rochelle Humes #5 Jack of all trades, master of none

• Haha
  • Heart
Rochelle posted a picture when Blake turned 6 months saying she’s never seen Marvin so happy than when being a dad to Blake. Bit disrespectful to their girls. I just checked to make sure I hadn’t remembered incorrectly. It’s still there. Blake was a band aid baby for sure!

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Her life is the complete opposite of what she’s posted!!!!

seriously we know her every move, her every purchase, her every brag, what she eats, where she goes, who with etc.

whixh part of this does she thinks relates to her exactly?

And low key?????? Is she having a laugh?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

coconochanel

VIP Member
'I've been soo busy today guys, went to Selfridges for lunch, then had a meeting, then did the school and Ive just finally got home now Im having a break with a cup of green tea and a cigerette'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BigmouthBabs

She's a mean girl isn't she! The passive aggressive meme about no one cares what your name means....no one cares about your boring nails, your boring food and your ugly clothes!

She was sat in the sound booth at the JLS opening night in Glasgow, right next to our seats (I took my teen). She refused to give fan photos, sat attached to her phone, completely ignored Oritse's girlfriend and had a face on her the whole time. Hardly the excited supportive wife!

• Wow
  • Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
When will stupid companies realise that gifting their stuff to shitty, rich celebrities only influences you NOT to buy their product? How they can sit there and take freebies is staggering, they have no shame. Of course, wanty, grabby Rochelle who grew up without will never say no to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LMG

VIP Member
Does she thinks she PDiddys wife or something? Stood dancing with her crew like she’s something she’s not. I used do that when I as 18.
She obviously got someone to film her dancing while she pretended she didn’t know 🙄
Your married to Marvin from JLS ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fortheloveofme

So all the healthy eating, fresh squeeze juice, Pilates in Mayfair, only eating organic food was all a facade
Wow can’t believe it.

• Haha

Tinybelle24

To be fair it doesn’t bother me at all she smokes, I don’t care at all. What bothers me is the fact she’s hiding and sulking because she obviously thinks she’s big enough to not be caught.

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
She will not be impressed that there are pictures of her smoking out there for all to see,not really on brand is it.