Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Smiffy1990 foe title suggestion. so what has our no1 bragger been up to then.....

Well she had a very hard day signing 5000 copies of her new cooking book for the morons who had pre ordered it :rolleyes:
She has done a collab with Regatta and bought out some jackets she wouldn't be seen dead in herself
She tried to be relatable with her fans saying she finds being a working mum etc hard even though she has help aka a cleaner one of our eagle eye tattler spotted in a IG story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

splogit

She’s started her own management group now.

I mean did we (as in jo public) really need to know this ?? Does It effect any of us, No! She’s just blowing her own gold plated trumpet!! Bore off Rochelle …….

Reactions: 22

oddsock17

So your middle child is ill and instead of curling up in bed with her and letting her have a duvet day you drag her off to Selfridges and Boots 🙄 poor child!

• Wow
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She strikes me as someone who values status and things over substance. She is someone with no personality of her own, who believes that following trends and having the latest things make her elite. Her whole wedding was basically a copy of Kim and Kris’ wedding, all white everything. She has to be flooded in designer bling and I just knew when matcha tea became a thing Rochelle would be on it straight away because she believes that following trends is a personality trait

She’s like the spoilt annoying child in school who always has to have the latest things and shoved it in your face. But most of us grew out of that mentality before the age of 20

• Heart

mrs Stot

VIP Member
So he had a small christening because “of what’s going on at the minute” but will catch up with everyone for his first birthday party on the 9th?????
So, does that mean whatever’s “going on at the moment” forcing them to have a small gathering, will be done with by the 9th October,in just 12days time!!!

she is so full of shit!!!

Those outfits were repulsive on those children, as the saying goes ‘all the gear and no idea.’

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is a week ago she was promoting Loreal saying its her fav foundation (we knew it wasn't) and when she posts pic of her getting her makeup done there is no Loreal in sight its all Tom Ford, Nars etc 🤣

• Haha

Gorbs

Chatty Member
It's so stupid but I wish there was something we as a general public could do to stop this shit going on but you never ever will. It makes me so so cross, what changed in the last 20 odd years that it became acceptable for rich people to get free stuff. It really makes me NOT want to buy the products the people are advertising cus the way I look at it, it wouldn't be so fucking expensive if you stopped giving it away to people who could afford it, therefore, more people could buy the stuff. Boils my piss!

Scootinginheels

Never commented on this thread before but that Christening charade has tipped me over the edge…what on earth do they look like?!?!!! How can anyone, possibly even imagine that that is a good look anywhere, let alone for a bloody Baptism!! Literally look ridiculous. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for them.

georgijane

Chatty Member
Instead of posing before the show in her boring outfits she should use that time to read her notes and practice reading the autocue. Surely the producers think she’s crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Seriously????? Wasn’t it last week she was swanning around with her mate, wasn’t it last week or the week before she went to see JLS then had a massive lie in, then went to the spa and shopping!!!
In fact wasn’t most of last week or the week before her just swanning around hardly doing anything.

fuck off rochelle, some of us have real jobs and this is just condescending.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

DramaLlama247

So the other girls from the saturdays posted in support of Frankie to encourage votes apart from Rochelle? Because heaven forbid she support someone else when there’s nothing in it for her 🙄

• Wow

mrs Stot

VIP Member
If my child was at another child’s birthday party I would be SO embarrassed that she sat and ignored everyone and was constantly on her phone and didn’t even sing happy birthday to the birthday girl.

Then again you lead by example and Rochelle documents everything and anything and must always have her phone attached to her.
Another child there also ignored the singing and just ate ice cream throughout. Not something I would say was Instagram worthy, just shows the children have been brought up with no manners at all!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Yes that’s exactly what she said, this is the same child who apparently asked why she doesn’t feature on her parents social media.
She likes to use her daughter/s a lot as an excuse for the things she does. She also threw a Beverly Hills themed birthday party for her eldest as that was what she requested. What girl that age knows anything much about Beverly Hills?

spookydooky

I can't believe I've only just found a thread on this bint, she's annoyed for as long as I can remember, and forgive me if it's been mentioned before but the final straw for me when she was all about her curly hair, brought a book out and then the curly hair never came back!!!