Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she’s going to pick those up again off the floor and re use them!

Also put your toilet seat down Rochelle
Yeh as if you’re going to put them back after they’ve been on the floor and then use them on your child

Reactions: 1
No way she’s going to pick those up again off the floor and re use them!

Also put your toilet seat down Rochelle
Mum life? 😂 she won’t pick those up. She’ll get her cleaner to do it

Reactions: 6
Vernon Kay has said he is presenting This Morning next week with Rochelle and Josie Gibson. What happened to Eamonn & Ruth and Dermot & Alison? Thought we’d seen the last of Rochelle doing it.

Reactions: 2
Omg ….Roch won’t like those photos !
What a difference it makes without the hair and makeup team when left to their own devices.

Reactions: 15
The picture of her in this article with fag smoke frothing from her mouth🤣🤣🤣🤣 so glam. I wonder are they Chanel cigarettes she’s smoking?!

No wonder shes been quiet on stories. I didnt know she smoked.

Reactions: 16
She will not be impressed that there are pictures of her smoking out there for all to see,not really on brand is it.

Reactions: 23
Hahaha so for all her Pilates, green tea and juice bar bullshit she actually smokes! Well hidden Roch! Wonder why there’s never 10 Marlboro lights in her carefully curated insta pics! She better find out which one of her ‘friends’ called backgrid to pap them as I knows a bit thick but surely even she’s not stupid enough to call the paps and then get caught smoking!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'I've been soo busy today guys, went to Selfridges for lunch, then had a meeting, then did the school and Ive just finally got home now Im having a break with a cup of green tea and a cigerette'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m absolutely loving that this Kardashian wannabe has been exposed with her smoking. She desperately tries to portray every aspect of her life as perfect, and now these pictures reveal the actual reality!

Reactions: 30
So all the healthy eating, fresh squeeze juice, Pilates in Mayfair, only eating organic food was all a facade
Wow can’t believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She smokes 🤣🤣 little Miss green juice Pilates it’s my brand ain’t so perfect after all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be chewing off her £200 manicure with the news this evening. Poor Marvin must be starvin left to fend for himself without an m&s bought home made meal. I wonder does she have bragging withdraws.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.