Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act as if she’s royalty or something? The lifestyle she has and the way she presents herself. She’s a former member of the Saturdays and wife to someone in JLS. All the other girls in The Saturdays are fairly modest when it comes to their lifestyle and don’t seem to brag like this one does. Even Frankie who is married to Wayne who wouldn’t be short of money seems more down to earth than Rochelle who is completely full of notions. She reminds me so much of the saying “some people are so poor all they have is money”. Being wealthy and showing it off seems to be the bee all and end all of her life. No one is arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she act as if she’s royalty or something? The lifestyle she has and the way she presents herself. She’s a former member of the Saturdays and wife to someone in JLS. All the other girls in The Saturdays are fairly modest when it comes to their lifestyle and don’t seem to brag like this one does. Even Frankie who is married to Wayne who wouldn’t be short of money seems more down to earth than Rochelle who is completely full of notions. She reminds me so much of the saying “some people are so poor all they have is money”. Being wealthy and showing it off seems to be the bee all and end all of her life. No one is arsed
couldn’t agree more. It’s all “look at me” and attention seeking.

She needs to stick to one narrative, im sorry but no mother can 24/7 be…..

an amazing mother, an amazing wife, amazing cook, big boss witch, out with her mates and goes to all the cool parties, at home all the time with her kids like a doting mother, a presenter, an entrepreneur “I own this company”, a groupie to JLS, never seeing her husband and struggling to do this all single handedly because her husbands back from tour, husbands home and she’s preparing him meals because she needs to feed him wholesome (vomit looking) meals before he goes away, then she doesn’t cook meals and eats at the ivy and the Dorchester, shops in M and S and eats/advertises their ready made food, but she cooks her ‘at mamas table food’, advertises regatta and says how amazing and wearable they are, then orders Dior boots because they are new out and she hasn’t got that colour or style (but has 10,000 other boots in her ginormous wardrobe).
Last month she was using some face cream, this months she’s advertising a different one.
It’s clear she advertises any old tit she’s given because it brings in money and spins whichever narrative she feels is the best for that day.

I would have more respect for her if she advertised things she truly believes in and didn’t come out with one thing and then the next day be using or loving the total opposite to what she’s just said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

an amazing mother, an amazing wife, amazing cook, big boss witch, out with her mates and goes to all the cool parties, at home all the time with her kids like a doting mother, a presenter, an entrepreneur “I own this company”, a groupie to JLS, never seeing her husband and struggling to do this all single handedly because her husbands back from tour, husbands home and she’s preparing him meals because she needs to feed him wholesome (vomit looking) meals before he goes away, then she doesn’t cook meals and eats at the ivy and the Dorchester, shops in M and S and eats/advertises their ready made food, but she cooks her ‘at mamas table food’, advertises regatta and says how amazing and wearable they are, then orders Dior boots because they are new out and she hasn’t got that colour or style (but has 10,000 other boots in her ginormous wardrobe).
Last month she was using some face cream, this months she’s advertising a different one.
It’s clear she advertises any old tit she’s given because it brings in money and spins whichever narrative she feels is the best for that day.

I would have more respect for her if she advertised things she truly believes in and didn’t come out with one thing and then the next day be using or loving the total opposite to what she’s just said.
This is the best description I've read of her.
Nail on the head. 👏

Reactions: 9

Everything you’ve said is spot on 👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 7
The Yorkshire pudding on that roast was 1000% not homemade. I’m definitely not against pre made Yorkshire’s but then again I’m not a “best selling author” of a cookbook promoting homemade food 😬#atauntbessiestable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I ordered her book from Amazon and sent it back. It was dull and I wrongly presumed it would be full of recipes but it was bulked out with ‘wordy’ bits and there was a section on weaning which is no use to me with elder children

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I ordered her book from Amazon and sent it back. It was dull and I wrongly presumed it would be full of recipes but it was bulked out with ‘wordy’ bits and there was a section on weaning which is no use to me with elder children
A section on weaning is ironic when she still feeds her one year old blended slop for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those kids are going to grow up to be just like her....
Seriously, taking children that age to the Dorchester for afternoon tea? She is so pretentious it's unreal 🙄

Reactions: 10
Those kids are going to grow up to be just like her....
Seriously, taking children that age to the Dorchester for afternoon tea? She is so pretentious it's unreal 🙄
Plus the kid was drinking tea from a spoon. I mean of your child isnt old enough to hold a tea cup dont take them for tea at the Dorchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

All of this … TRUE - the whole synopsis made me laugh 😂

Reactions: 2
All of this … TRUE - the whole synopsis made me laugh 😂
Feel like I could write a novel about her and most other ‘indluencers’

it’s a shame so many impressionable people will be fooled by the likes of Rochelle into thinking they are not good enough as they can’t (and nobody can) have as many hats as her.

in reality, there’s cleaners, cooks, nannies, stylists, make up artists etc all helping her and a whole team at her “I own this business” business. Then there is all of the freebies she’s given, the extortionate amount she (and others) are paid for adverts and appearances etc.

In reality she works very little and is paid a fortune for very little. She’s lucky, as are most other influencers.
It’s just diabolical that they aren’t transparent, although the smoke and mirrors certainly help to keep up appearances and help to distort their actual reality.

Reactions: 6
I see the Sunday roast for her ‘gang’ was back at the weekend! Most people can pop down to M&S hun and ‘decant’ all the ready made red cabbage etc into dishes and make it out to be their own. What a rip off when she’s trying to flog this ‘cookbook’. Why is it she also holds her hands in a certain way on posts almost to show off her thumb nail?! Don’t know why but it drives me mad.

Reactions: 10
wow, big boss hardworking mama has had such a hard day today.

gym/workout alone, couple of poses and “look at me” pictures, a few hrs at a pumpkin patch with the kids, off out partying in London to celebrate the 10th anniversary…..of a coffee shop/chain being open!
She leads such a hard life.

Turns out big boss Mama has rivalry on her hands in the kitchen. Turns out both Mr and Mrs Humes are amazing chefs and both love and enjoy cooking (see pictures attached).
They love cooking so much that they visit several top London eateries every week or have m and s food which they decanter into bowls (as previous posters have also noticed) and then ‘serve’

I would love a ‘real’ chef like Gordon Ramsey to come along and taste their meals and say… “nope, ready made tit out of a packet is not a meal,” “nope, this tomato soup is watery tit and tastes like crap” etc etc.

Neither of them live in the real world, yet think they are relatable. The more I learn of them or see on Instagram, the more blatantly obvious is how in real life their lives must be so dull and boring and their every move has to be planned “for the gram”

I honestly feel sad for her and sorry for her. She’s clearly got no friends or family keeping her grounded and her ego has just been inflated and she thinks she’s actually better than everyone else because she has money.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I see the Sunday roast for her ‘gang’ was back at the weekend! Most people can pop down to M&S hun and ‘decant’ all the ready made red cabbage etc into dishes and make it out to be their own. What a rip off when she’s trying to flog this ‘cookbook’. Why is it she also holds her hands in a certain way on posts almost to show off her thumb nail?! Don’t know why but it drives me mad.
Probably cos she pays £200 every fortnight to get her hideous nails done. And as I said the other day, she always tries to get her wedding rings into her photos!

Reactions: 5

gym/workout alone, couple of poses and “look at me” pictures, a few hrs at a pumpkin patch with the kids, off out partying in London to celebrate the 10th anniversary…..of a coffee shop/chain being open!

Turns out big boss Mama has rivalry on her hands in the kitchen. Turns out both Mr and Mrs Humes are amazing chefs and both love and enjoy cooking (see pictures attached).
They love cooking so much that they visit several top London eateries every week or have m and s food which they decanter into bowls (as previous posters have also noticed) and then ‘serve’

I would love a ‘real’ chef like Gordon Ramsey to come along and taste their meals and say… “nope, ready made tit out of a packet is not a meal,” “nope, this tomato soup is watery tit and tastes like crap” etc etc.

Neither of them live in the real world, yet think they are relatable. The more I learn of them or see on Instagram, the more blatantly obvious is how in real life their lives must be so dull and boring and their every move has to be planned “for the gram”

I honestly feel sad for her and sorry for her. She’s clearly got no friends or family keeping her grounded and her ego has just been inflated and she thinks she’s actually better than everyone else because she has money.
Sorry Ive never seen Marvin cook anything.

Reactions: 1

Yeah. The trouble is apart from money she has nothing about her. Void of personality or talent and of low level intelligence. Attractive enough, sure, but not an earth shattering beauty. She's 'meh' in every sense.

Reactions: 3
Yeah. The trouble is apart from money she has nothing about her. Void of personality or talent and of low level intelligence. Attractive enough, sure, but not an earth shattering beauty. She's 'meh' in every sense.
She so bland, I actually can’t think of one attractive quality in her tbh

Reactions: 3
I don't actually think she's attractive at all. All hair and teeth but her personality makes her uglier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.