Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The open mouth pouty thing that all these celebs do....is it meant to look sexy?

Not that I would put Little Miss 'I own this brand' Braggy & sexy in the same sentence....

Reactions: 3
The open mouth pouty thing that all these celebs do....is it meant to look sexy?
Hers is the worst I’ve ever seen though. She must think it looks sexy otherwise she’d at least try to do something else with her mouth

Also I feel like this new RH group stuff is going to be how she starts getting her kids into the business as well. Representing them herself and pushing them centre stage

Reactions: 12
Hers is the worst I’ve ever seen though. She must think it looks sexy otherwise she’d at least try to do something else with her mouth

Also I feel like this new RH group stuff is going to be how she starts getting her kids into the business as well. Representing them herself and pushing them centre stage
Of course! Well thought

Reactions: 1

Excellent shout on the kids thing, hadn’t even thought of it but would be very shocked if it didn’t happen. Gross.

Reactions: 5
Came on here to ask about Ginger too 😢 I think they loved the idea of a dog and thought it would be easy but dogs are hard! They’re so rewarding and they really do become a member of the family but it’s hard work, what a silly decision when neither of them are home enough to look after a dog

Reactions: 6
Why has she got her phone with her, on the toilet at 6.30 in the morning? My bad it's all her hectic businesses, boss mama starts early 🥴

• Heart
Why has she got her phone with her, on the toilet at 6.30 in the morning? My bad it's all her hectic businesses, boss mama starts early 🥴
Desperate times trying to show she's relatable on the loo while her kids are there. 🤭

Seriously????? Wasn’t it last week she was swanning around with her mate, wasn’t it last week or the week before she went to see JLS then had a massive lie in, then went to the spa and shopping!!!
In fact wasn’t most of last week or the week before her just swanning around hardly doing anything.

duck off rochelle, some of us have real jobs and this is just condescending.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously????? Wasn’t it last week she was swanning around with her mate, wasn’t it last week or the week before she went to see JLS then had a massive lie in, then went to the spa and shopping!!!
In fact wasn’t most of last week or the week before her just swanning around hardly doing anything.

duck off rochelle, some of us have real jobs and this is just condescending.
She is unbelievable 🤬

Reactions: 4
The second hand embarrassment I feel when she dances is something else

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Blake eats like a king? Please show us what he is eating cos you couldn’t be talking about that absolute slop you are serving. I know some food doesn’t look great but she is so full of herself about her ‘cooking’ and it drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.