Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of her in this article with fag smoke frothing from her mouth🤣🤣🤣🤣 so glam. I wonder are they Chanel cigarettes she’s smoking?!

Bet she’s absolutely bleeping raging at this. I’m delighted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs a wiki with all her strange (designer item placement) bragging photos
And all the strange thumb/manicure pics

Reactions: 4
I see she’s not wearing a Regatta OR Next coat on her outing, you know brands she loves and loves working with. No, had to be bloody Balenciaga a £1750. She’s so transparent and such a liar.
no wonder she has been quiet, little miss pushy pushy on how wonderful she is and how clean living she is……look yet another lie, there she is puffing away like fag ash lil.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s constantly getting manicures to hide her smokers nails. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if her previous management have been scorned by her and got their own back by just happening to know that if something like her smoking got into the public eye it would cause her a lot of hassle.

not sure who her previous management is, but now she has nobody else to fall back on or blame for them being leaked, with her being her own management.
Just a thought!

Also do you think she will address the photos? Or just wait till it calms down and then come back like nothings happened?

I think she will sweep it under the carpet and it won’t get mentioned.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if her previous management have been scorned by her and got their own back by just happening to know that if something like her smoking got into the public eye it would cause her a lot of hassle.

not sure who her previous management is, but now she has nobody else to fall back on or blame for them being leaked, with her being her own management.
Just a thought!

Also do you think she will address the photos? Or just wait till it calms down and then come back like nothings happened?

Do people actually care enough for her to get backlash? Genuine question.

Reactions: 9

Just a thought!

Excellent point made re management. Somebody definitely tipped off.

I can imagine she is mortified genuinely this so so brand damaging. She will just carry on though like nothing happened. Will be interesting to see her content re stories of healthy juices and living.

Reactions: 5
Do people actually care enough for her to get backlash? Genuine question.
im not sure people care about backlash so to speak.
If she has annoyed her previous management or a specific person then they may be inclined to show her in a less positive light to get their own back.

if you mean the general public caring whether she gets backlash or not, I think those who have put her in the position she is in, who have bought her advertised products, followed her every word etc, I think they will be upset they have been duped and i don’t think they will care about the fall out or backlash, more that she hasn’t been transparent and they’ve believed in something/someone who isn’t actually portraying themselves in real life so to speak

it’s crazy really isn’t it, i’ve never seen 1 pap pic of her smoking, never seen a pic with a pack of ciggys lurking in the background. she either hides it really well or is a social smoker. the person she potrays would never smoke though, it’s actually hilarious 🤣 ROCHELLE FUMES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t help but feel like the journalist is trying to expose Rochelle or they must know how damaging it’d be to her brand. They point out that she’s puffing on a cigarette multiple times (they don’t seem bothered about the others) and they made sure to expose her smoking by showing different angles of her so that there’s no ambiguity… I just want to say to the journalist, thank you!!
I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it coz she makes it out like she’s so perfect! Seems like such hard work. Who are you Rochelle when you’re not pretending to be this pretentious perfect mother that does it all so effortlessly?

Reactions: 19
Does Phil smoke and is it public knowledge? we know Holly does don't know about the others.

Reactions: 2
Does Phil smoke and is it public knowledge? we know Holly does don't know about the others.
Yes I’m sure I’ve seen photos of him smoking in the past. Interesting that the thrust of the article was a smoking break and named Rochelle, Phil and Dermot but no photos of the others smoking in this particular article.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.