Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the DM she said she hasn't got time anymore her kids are her priority which means she couldn't go on tour with The Saturdays as who would keep an eye on Marvin?🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does her new bestie that she tags in posts every day, have the same name as a part of the breast ?

• Haha

She claims she doesn’t go on her phone during half term. 😂 She’s never bleeping off it.
Literally everything she has said is a lie.

doesn’t work weekends????? Yet worked yesterday

kids are her priority….but she’s never with them

does all the cooking……so that mustn’t have been her with the beetroot wrap, or at the ivy, cafes, Pizza parlours, bonfire night buffet at a hotel
She just lies and says whatever she thinks will make her sound best, without realising she can be caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think he was embarrassed? Should be, it's so bloody cringe, not sure who she thinks she is?
I do like Aston's partner Sarah though, she seems lovely
Are they all filming her singing or is someone behind her? I can’t work out what’s going on!

Reactions: 3
Do you think he was embarrassed? Should be, it's so bloody cringe, not sure who she thinks she is?
I do like Aston's partner Sarah though, she seems lovely
Super cringe. I would be so embarrassed if my supposed career started as a singer and I was caught doing that awful rap (if that’s what you can call it).
Anything for centre of attention though

I spy with my little eye..

Whats that about no help other then her mum?
But she does all the cooking herself!!!!!!

bet Sunday is the maid/cook/cleaners day off and that’s why it’s always pre made m and s stuff she has ‘made herself’

If she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Or rather, if she was an M&S Yorkshire pud she’d eat herself. Imagine growing up with a mum who was so vain 😔 it can be really damaging to children later in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t happen too often that she’s glammed up for a red carpet????? Is she for real???? 3 times in just the last month at a red carpet event, then plus all her days and nights out fully glammed up? If that’s not a lot of times then I don’t know what is.

Photo shoots, nights out, red carpet events, gigs etc etc….makes out she’s hardly ever out but it’s the opposite and she is barely home.

she needs to start keeping track of her lies as she’s tripping herself up on a daily basis now.

Also her interview in the magazine saying she wouldn’t go back to the Saturdays as she’s too busy etc.
Why was it all about her? Why not say none of them are in a position where they could leave children, families, careers etc at this stage. No had to be all about her and making out like it can’t go ahead purely because she can’t fit it in.

not quite sure how she couldn’t fit it in as she managed to attend most of marvins shows, so shows she has the time to be at gigs and rehearsals wtc could be done on the days she swans off to Nobu, out with her friends on walks, out to all these red carpet events etc.

again making out she’s too busy when in fact she could fit it in, she just doesn’t want to and then other girls probably don’t want to!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.