Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You were never what was wanted"

Sounds like projection there, Louisa.

In Ireland Mary was commonly given to boys as a middle name. Someone please tell her, her tiny bigoted mind is about to be blown šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Ireland Mary was commonly given to boys as a middle name.
Joseph Mary Plunkett being a famous one.

And Maria is still used in Spanish speaking Speaking countries as a middle name for boys (JosƩ Marƭa OlazabƔl being the obvious relatively famous one).

Note that in both cases the full name is a reference to both of Jesus' parents.

Reactions: 6
Omg the offensiveness of her posts šŸ˜²
She's actually getting worse isn't she? Who knew that was even possible.
Calling a man 'my feminine friend' as an insult? True colours showing.
Sheā€™s really becoming pure poison isnā€™t she? Shannon is one of those names like Kelly, itā€™s for either.
Pretty bad show as well given she hints a bit at being an Irish traveller, and she is apparently Catholic. Sorry but Catholics living in England do tend to have quite a bit to do with the Irish, even if youā€™re not Irish yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I've also seen posts for the same person on my Twitter feed and feel uncomfortable with her posting so much about her son when he can't consent. Also a whole blog about her daughter. Have seen her share one of the wishlist in her comments. She does totally send her followers after people by screenshoting and reposting comments she doesn't agree with. Also wanted the moon on a stick for a carer for her son paying minimum wage then complaining no one was applying.
Did a thread - I think https://tattle.life/threads/bigbearwishlistmamah.37867/
---
I have followed this person a long time, mainly because we are in very similar boats, but some of the things over the last month or two have HORRIFIED me, hugely triggering stuff that poor son has no understanding to agree to discuss never mind on a public forum WITH HIS NAME. The gift list was published, in response to a dm supposedly, someone wanting to cheer the lad up after his ordeal. Now I actually gave him a gift at his birthday last year, this was way different and was outright beggy, it apparently had loads for the sis too šŸ˜³ hmmmm. Sorry I know itā€™s off topic but I recognised the person and honestly wondered if she needs a thread!

Reactions: 2
Please give me a hint about the other grifter, I have FOMO and have painstakingly read RSMā€™s last few dozen interactions to try and guess.

I am sure the Scottish move will go smoothly and that there will be no issues with the new living situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please give me a hint about the other grifter, I have FOMO and have painstakingly read RSMā€™s last few dozen interactions to try and guess.

I am sure the Scottish move will go smoothly and that there will be no issues with the new living situation.
Itā€™s here on food n drink

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Roadragemum needs to be reminded that *Twitter is not activism, it is an echo chamber*
---
"You were never what was wanted"

Sounds like projection there, Louisa.

In Ireland Mary was commonly given to boys as a middle name. Someone please tell her, her tiny bigoted mind is about to be blown šŸ˜‚
Honestly, imagine thinking that it's a killer debate point that will bring a dissenting stranger on Twitter to their knees in grief to acknowledge intense childhood pain and declare Roadragemum is correct in all her opinions, because apparently unequivocally their parents wanted a GIRL and named their son Shannon.

My brother is listed in a silly internet page as a "woman who entered parliament" because of his name which I may as well tell you is spelled the "boy" way. When I pointed it out to the site, for factual rather than dramatic reasons, they said - hilarious this - that they couldn't be bothered changing it.

My brother did not cry or declare that his parents wanted him to be a girl. Solidarity, Shannon old mate

Last edited:
  • Haha
How long after relocating to the middle of Scotchland before she goes full Alba and blames any and every issue on the English? lols if she turns on the Scottish though.

Reactions: 7
How long after relocating to the middle of Scotchland before she goes full Alba and blames any and every issue on the English? lols if she turns on the Scottish though.
Sheā€™ll do one or the other without doubt. Turning on us Scottish I think is my odds on favourite if things donā€™t go her way. however. If she goes ā€œnativeā€, claims sheā€™s a ā€œnew scotā€ etc, she will find herself a figure of fun for many.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230317_073219_Chrome.jpg
Today is 2 months since the big mea culpa "knowing the unknowns" tweet which handed the zine work to Unbound

No PIP Tribunal hearing yet either.

So: no zine, no paying forward the wheelchair donations.

Just horrible chicken thighs

• Wow
Five days without so much as a whisper or a ā€œLikeā€. Not like everyoneā€™s favourite traveller with a small T and all around gobshite.

What is your best guess? I canā€™t decide between a massive back payout from PIP so jollying off with the Krays and Daddy. Or actually doing some work, after being told by Unbound to pull her finger out or they start refund procedure. Or hiding in a multi-day crash where even her automatic thumbs no longer function because Unbound have told her to pull her finger out!

One thing is for sure - she will be back with a snippy bang. Much to Utilitas disgust.

Screenshot_20230319_074009_Chrome.jpg

The deleted tweet is Bex Wolf; don't worry; she rang Roadsidemum who is fine

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.